“A good quiet nights sleep” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Great deals online.
Ranked #12 of 89 Hotels in Leeds
“A good quiet nights sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a few days ago with the children whilst visiting family room was clean and all beds were comfy . Breakfast was really good and no noise from outside or people up and down corridor . Staff were all really friendly and pleasant. Will certainly stay here again

• Stayed February 2013
Ben W, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds City West, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Hi Pij78,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay here on Tripadvisor, your feedback and comments are always welcome.

Here at Leeds City West we strive to hit the highest levels of customer service and a was delighted to read that on this occasion that we achieved this ambition. Your comments on the room standard and the breakfast have been passed on the departments concerned.

Thank you once again for your comments, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds CIty West again in the near future.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Cardiff
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I always stay at this hotel when i can get tickets to watch Leeds United. As Im travelling from Wales i want somewhere easy to get to and is close to the stadium. This hotel is it. Not only is it easy to get to and close to the grounds its also good value for money, quiet and very comfortable. The breakfast is ok, for a £9 all you can eat. Although I can only muster a full english, coffee and a orange juice, Im sure other people can eat there hearts out and get their monies worth. I just prefer to eat breakfast in the comfort of my hotel and not have to travel to get it. So good hotel and Im planning to stay here every time I go to Leeds, unless something drastic happens, but I doubt it.

Room Tip: With premier inn always book well in adavance to received extra savings. There's some very good...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hi WelshGavin,

I am pleased to read that we have become your number one choice for your visits to Leeds.

Thank you once again for your comments, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds again in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here the weekend of the cardiff match , friendly staff who know their job. Guy on reception even printed our boarding passes out for us (thanks) and Bryony in the bar accidently poured a pint over my mate lol , she was well embarrassed and couldn't apologise enough. It was a bit noisy on the Saturday night with groups of lads bringing drink up to their rooms and running through corridors kicking doors at 3.40 in the morning, hotel should really do more to deal with this behaviour.
Food was good and the hotel does a good meal deal which includes 3 course dinner and a drink with breakfast included for £23 . Would stay again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Fred M,

Bryoni told me about this incident and she was incredibly embarrassed! On weekend nights we ordinarily will have a security guard in to support the nights team in controlling this type of noise and I am disappointed to read on this occasion that we did not manage to prevent this from disturbing you.

leeds
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed for the weekend,had a nice relaxing stay would stay again, one little gripe,
the bathroom grouting was black and the plug hole in the bath was a bit brown and dirty but really thats just been a bit finnicky it was overall an enjoyable experience.All the staff were very helpful and couldn`t do enough for us.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi stevo35,

I was disappointed to read of your comments regarding the plughole & the grouting. The grouting in the bathroom is a dark blue to match the vanity unit tops, hopefully this will be removed when the hotel is refurbished in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We`ve stayed at this premier inn several times when going to Leeds United and I`ve reviewed this hotel before. Always a really good standard with no problems and friendly,helpful staff. One hiccup this time was that our dinner reservation had been lost, even though I`d phoned the hotel directly the night before to ensure a meal as we were arriving quite late and I didn`t want my son to miss out on food. As it was there wasn`t a problem as there were still tables available - but to be honest we`d driven a 4 hour journey and if there hadn`t been spaces then I`d have been really cheesed off and we probably wouldn`t have stayed there again. Next time I`ll have to double check and let them know that they lost my booking last visit. Apart form that no problems and another enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hi chelseamum102,

I’m sorry to hear that there was a complication with your dinner booking this will certainly be investigated further.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Jess on reception took me back with her welcoming smile and attention to detail, a small issue was resolved in no time very professional and put me in a good mood for my stay!

I would also like to thank shakeel and Vanessa that were also very attentive on another occasion!

Over all a great hotel

• Stayed February 2013
Hi Leewoods69,

I have ensured that your comments have been by all the team you had mentioned and they were all delighted that they could make such a difference to your stay.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Leeds again in the near future.

Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I spent the weekend at this hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We ate in the hotel for breakfast which was excellent. Good choice of food. Nathan in the restaurant was very friendly and could not do enough for us. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hi Iain W,

Nathan has been made aware of your comments and was thrilled that he could have such an impact on your stay with us.

Operations Manager

Been to Premier Inn Leeds City West? Share your experiences!