“Best in Leeds” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Best in Leeds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Can't understand how anyone can give this a bad review!! Superb food great value fantastic service. The restaurant in Wetherby is top notch as well. Keep it up guys!!!!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very good Bangladesh curry.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

So I have been to most INDIAN restaurants and the curries are very oily, greasy, rood staff. But this BANGLADESH restaurant is very good you get lots for your money very polite staff and average price clean and the food was very fresh. I witnessed a couple have a problem with there curry ( a little hot ) they resolved this in minutes and the couple was very happy. This is the first time I have been and some of the review i read are over the top. And them that expect Indian curry dumb it's Bangladesh restaurant

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“I LOVE this indian restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times, and have NEVER had a bad meal. The staff are so lovely and friendly, and super efficient at service. The food is very tasty and I just love the atmosphere. One of my favourites!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very poor! Unsure of good reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Me and my other half got a takeaway from here and will never go back. We got a tandoori butter chicken and a korma murg tikka and both were extremely pale yellow (almost white), had the consistency of water and tasted of nothing. I know they are mild dishes but they were really really thin and bland.

The naan was very nice, puffy and soft. Rice, chips, starters and poppadoms were average, nothing to write home about.

Service seemed to be friendly although I collected the food, we did not eat in so cannot really pass much further comment.

Really not sure why there's so many good reviews?! Perhaps people will settle for anything these days...

Had the curry been better then we would have definitely used this place as a regular to eat in, but as I say we won't be back now...

Our search for a decent local Indian continues!

“Sunday Buffet?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Went to Bengal Brasserie for the Sunday Buffet. Talk about a let down. Barely any dishes and what dishes they were were devoid of any meat. The food overall is okay, solid but not spectacular. I certainly would not rush back.

Visited November 2013