“Highly recommended” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had the sweet potato and crumbly cheese burrito, it was certainly the most interesting burrito I've ever had. The sweet potato was beautifully soft and the accompanying vegetables were just the right amount of spicy. The side of tortilla chips and salsa was great to. The salsa seemed to be made from sun dried tomatoes which gave it a nice balance with the heat. I didn't seem to get much cheese in my burrito, maybe I just didn't notice it amongst the flavours but at times I couldn't taste it. I still would recommend this place as everything else was great. The atmosphere and decor were really cool and the staff were very friendly.

If I came back to Leeds I would come again even if it was just for a drink.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Would recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Sunday, early evening. We had seen the reviews and thought we should try this place. We were not disappointed! We had the feast for two to share, which gave us a chance to try different dishes.
The food tasted great and was really good value.
Staff were friendly and attentive.
Well worth a try and we will go again.

Visited March 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food, good tequila”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Really great bar, consistently good food, drinks and service. Lively atmosphere, and I would very much recommended it. I go every weekend.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Some people only know this place as another 'Call Lane' weekend bar but go on a weekday night and get yourself involved in the food. Its amazing! Great flavours and such good value. I recommend getting the set menu, plenty of food for 2 people. The staff are lovely too and know how to make a good cocktail

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
blackburn, england
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went last night and had a fantastic meal. Waitress couldn't do enough for us, managed to get us a table, albeit downstairs, but good atmos. Food, what can I say other than brilliant. Will def be going again and already recommended to friends 10/10!

Visited March 2014