“Lovely Spa Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa

You added Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1150 Century Way | Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8ZB, England   |
Ranked #5 of 89 Hotels in Leeds
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a lovely relaxing day with my mum for her 60th birthday. We booked the "School Time Treat" special offer. We arrived at the spa for 10.30 to use the pool, sauna etc. The pool area was very relaxing, changing rooms very clean and were constantly being cleaned and tidied. At 12.30 we had afternoon tea in the courtyard bar overlooking the pool which was also very relaxing with comfortable seating. Sandwiches and cakes nice and fresh along with a pot of freshly brewed coffee. We then headed to the relaxation room to relax and read a mag whilst waiting for our treatments. I had a maternity massage with was fab and my mum had a facial which she enjoyed too. At £60 for the package I think it's definitely value for money and hope to return next month!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for such positive feedback, about your recent Spa Day with us. I will certainly be sharing your comments with all my team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back for your next treat!

Kind Regards
Gordon Jackson - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed here for one night after dropping son at University in Leeds. Was just looking for hotel to crash in, and hence price was key. Chose Thorpe Park as most of central Leeds hotels were booked. Easy access from City centre by car. Whilst the photo's may make the hotel look like some homogeneous business hotel - once inside the hotel we were very pleasantly surprised by the decor/style - and the very personal service. Had drinks and dinner in the bar - and it was really good food, with impeccable service. Breakfast good too. Overall, a very good experience - and good price to match.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for posting your review of your recent stay with us. I’m pleased you came across our hotel and were suitably impressed. Hopefully you will be returning to us soon. I will be sharing your positive comments with all my team.

Bingley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a spa package which included the 1 night accommodation, breakfast, use of the pool, one 30 min treatment and £35 per person for the evening meal.

• The room was nicely appointed with a seating area in the window
• There are many public seating areas around the hotel where you can get a drink or read the paper
• The pool area is good, with a large pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
• The restaurant is a high standard
• Good treatment (I went for the traditional back/ neck massage)

The location is part of an office park near the motorway so location wise thats worth taking into account in terms of what type/ location you are looking for. Despite that, the property has good landscaping at the rear.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed our Escape Package. My whole team will be delighted to receive such positive feedback.

London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Well appointed hotel with good facilities with easy access to Leeds and M1. Stayed room only.

Good quality rooms, bed a little hard and daft split level floor that my wife fell over but other than that as good ans any 4 star. Nice spa, bar/restaurant and lots of parking.

Leeds hotels worth staying in tend to be in the city centre so parking is at best an issue but can be a real nightmare (Malmaison 10 min walk to iffy underarches at midnight!) so this is a great alternative - £5 cab to town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our Hotel, I appreciate all your comments and will review where necessary. When you next visit, please request a room without the step, and you must try our great breakfast.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is well located, away from the middle of the city yet close enough to be easily accessible.

The spa, gym and pool is great and perfect for a relaxing afternoon.
The food in the resteraunt is beautiful.

Highly recommendable for a special weekend away.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and I agree, I also think we are well situated and make a great alternative to the city centre.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

stayed here for my 50th birthday celebrations,, the hotel was first class, we where greeted by the manager Gordon Jackson, who acknowledged my daughter from their email in regards to organising our stay, it was a lovely and personal touch. my daughter upgraded us to a suite which was fantastic, the food and service was unbelievable, I would highly recommend this hotel, for business or pleasure,

Room Tip: suites are large sunny and good value for money
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your lovely review of our Hotel, I’m pleased you enjoyed your Birthday and it was a pleasure to welcome you to Thorpe Park. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
Lee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

So this was booked as a surprise for me and had never been before , I have high expectations on hotels and will only stay at 5 star so I was braced for staying here as it is 4 star , well I have done a 1 night stay including food , spa and bar ! And try as I might I cannot find fault with this beautiful welcoming immaculate friendly hotel. It is quite the hidden gem hidden on the edge of Leeds that I feel should be recognised as the jewel that it is give it the fifth star that it so rightly deserves ! We shall be back and it won't be long !

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. I am very proud of Thorpe Park and I will be sharing your comments with all my team. I look forward to you returning to us soon.

Gordon Jackson - General Manager

Been to Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!