“Elegant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Elegant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

My partner and I have been guests at Truffles for a few years now. My family introduced me to this small but beautifully formed restaurant several years ago. I know I speak for my parents & grandparents alike when I say this is one of the best restaurants we as a family have been to in Yorkshire. Truffles staff are always polite, professional and courteous. The food is always well presented, beautifully cooked and tastes divine! ... I have recommended and will continue to recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best of the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is a must go to restaurant. Truffles is an old house turned into a dining room. It is very small and covers at most about 30 people. There is a waiting list for friday and saturday nights of about 4 to 5 months but it is well worth the wait. I would even recommend any night of the week. If you want a special night for 2, this is the place. The host always makes you feel welcome, special and nothing is ever too much. Attention to detail along with the friendly staff makes this my favourite eating venue not only in Leeds but ever. The food is always local and seasonal and I would recommend this to everyone. They also do sunday lunch and we even had my mum's birthday here and booked out the whole place. Such a special experience! Enjoy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent, as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Now been here 3 times in all, twice in a small group, and once booked the whole restaurant for a 40th birthday party.
Great food in an intimate atmosphere, served by people who care about their customers and business. Pretty good value for money too.

• Visited October 2010