“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #319 of 1,387 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Continental, Bistro, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Ideally located between Horsforth, Farsley and Pudsey, Cafe Fraiche is a great stop for early breakfast or a spot of lunch. With outdoor seating, parking, toilet facilities and vast menu, it is a must for individuals and families alike.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Having recently moved to the area, i am pleased i stumbled upon Cafe Fraiche today!
Lovely staff, fab service and excellent value for money!
I will definitely be back again in the near future!

• Visited February 2014

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent in everyway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We spotted this beautiful little place as we were driving. We thought we'd stop for some lunch. So glad we did, it was fab! The food and the service could not have been better. Our children were very welcome too. Nothing was too much trouble. I'l definitely be going back when I'm in that area.

• Visited January 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

What a really nice place to sit and enjoy the hospitality, the food was excellent and the staff were really friendly and helpful on my trip. Would highly recommend and will be back when I am in the area again in July. Lovely.

• Visited February 2014
Halifax, United Kingdom
“all good things must come to an end...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Today was my 2nd visit on a Monday to meet my wife for lunch, food is lovely and really local to work, so altogether a good package....until today. I'm a generous person normally and do understand people have a business to run but here's my point - we ordered 2 wraps (beautiful!) and 2 cups of tea (nice and hot!) when we had finished I spotted some cake and decided to have a piece and another cup of tea with it. My wife drinks her tea really weak and just wanted hot water as her teabag would still make another cup (I think that's ok?), so I ordered with the chap behind the counter and paid my £5, I then added up the prices off the pricelist and it totalled £4.40 so I questioned the chap about what I had paid for.....he was rather abrupt and said he'd charged me £0.60p for the cup of hot water, which was a little steep but I just pulled a face and said ok then. His reaction to this was amazing - "I can cancel it for you if you like?" as i'd hardly said a word I thought this was amazing (and in my humble opinion the last resort with a complaint from a customer!) I kindly refused the offer and as I turned to sit down he quite clearly remarked that he "wasn't a charity!".....a real piece of arrogance beyond all necessity i'd say. The lady there is lovely and friendly and always has a smile but the chalk n cheese personality here is just amazing! You're going to put people off coming mate let me tell you. Please please please stop being so aggressive as there's a fine line between passion for your food and arrogance!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for a weekend brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My experience of Cafe Fraiche could not have been better! The recent refurbishments are great and all staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was excellent, the food was fantastic and I will definitely be visiting again!

• Visited May 2013