Stayed here last Saturday night - very mixed feelings;
* Beautiful room with canal view, room 304
* Lovely breakfast, although not included
* Ridiculous and rather tight check in at 4pm, how late is that!
* Very early - and on a sunday too - check out at 11am.
Cons totally outweighed the cons I'm afraid, what's the point in treating yourself to a night at a lovely hotel only to be barely allowed to be in it?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1991 a riverside corn mill in Leeds was converted into a refreshingly different designer hotel with exceptional service and modern English interiors. With just 41 bedrooms and suites, 42 The Calls is a unique and exceptional establishment. Handmade beds with luxury cotton linen, carefully selected paintings and drawings and friendly touches such as homemade shortbread and fudge make these spaces havens of relaxation combined with up to the minute technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your 42 The Calls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 42 The Calls Leeds
- 42 The Calls Hotel Leeds
- 42 Calls
- 42 Call Leeds