“Tuesday Special Good Food and Value” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #686 of 1,368 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: It's only just opened. No website as yet though.
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Tuesday Special Good Food and Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have visited this restaurant with friends 3 times now. Specifically on Tuesdays to take advantage of their £10 for 5 courses offer. You get poppadoms and pickle, any starter, any main (lobster based dishes are extra), an accompanyment (rice or naan etc) and a side veg dish to share between two.

The food has always been excellent and the deal is very good value. I like the decor of the restaurant and the staff are efficient and friendly.

The restaurant never seems very busy but if you like indian cuisine GO THERE you wont be disappointed and they deserve the custom at those sort of prices!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly staff and good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is my local Indian Restaurant and I am always pleased with my visit. We have been a couple of times on a Sunday to the Buffet evening and the choice has been great, staff have been very friendly and it has been value for money, service was absolutely fine too.
I would recommend Red Pepper to my friends.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds,Yorkshire
“Brilliant Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were recommended to try this restaurant and it is a great find. Staff are lovely - really polite and helpful and foor is delicious - we have been a coupe of times on "Couples" Tuesday which is excellent value for money.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Well below average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

What a shame, nice inside nice outside polite staff reasonable prices good beer yet the food tastes and looks like the sort of curry my (non asian) mother makes, ive tried it about 3 times now each time praying they have fixed this but is still the same, oh well back to Argraah or Akbar's or saffron for a good dark rich curry full of flavour(which is we're there chef should go to taste a real curry). Don't waste your money folks unless you have no idea of what a good curry tastes like. Very disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leeds
“No wonder It was empty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I went here with my partner at the weekend. As we arrived the staff were very friendly and they were through out the night. It is a great shame i cant say the same about the food. We often go for currys at the weekend and this was by far the worse one we have had in ages. I am not sure why they do it but it was SO oily it was more like having oil on your rice than curry sauce. The nan bread that we orderd also arrived ten minutes into the meal by which time we had already had enough of the oil and rice. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited November 2012