“Meat feast alright!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 1,387 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
“Meat feast alright!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Our first visit to Fazenda was a great experience. Superb meat selection and salad bar to die for. Staff were very friendly and we wanted for nothing. Some fab wines too. Great place to go with friends.

Visited March 2014
FazendaRodizio, General Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you very much for such great feedback. We are very pleased to hear you all enjoyed your first visit to Fazenda. Looking forward to your second visit!

Lee, United Kingdom
“Meat cooked to perfection, the loveliest staff, very special evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I booked a table at Fazenda for a special occasion, our fifth anniversary. I'd never been but heard good things and we were really exciting about an opportunity to try several different meats. We were seated quickly by a very polite man who congratulated us on our celebrations, and a waitress came over to explain the way service works (self service salad bar, then you have a card at your table which you turn to the green side when you are ready for meat to arrive, and flip to red if you need a break).

There was a huge variety at the salad bar, from cured meats to rice and hot dishes to a variety of dips, pickles and salads. Most definitely something for everyone.

Then the meat arrived... cooked to perfection and such a variety! My favourite was the belly pork in a sticky honey sauce, my partner couldn't get enough of the gammon, so tender! We decided to pair our steak with a bottle of Bordeaux, this came in at £33 which I think for the standard of the restaurant and the quality of the wine was a very fair price.

The staff were all really friendly, attentive and also funny, our waitress really made me laugh an we had a giggle with the gentleman that brought the meat to the table, over the fact that I am useless at 'all you can eat' meals as I just cant eat enough!!! We ordered desserts too, I had a grilled pineapple with cinnamon and syrup and it was just great!

I'm trying to think of faults but I just can't. From the service to the delicious food and the setting, I had an absolutely wonderful evening and can't wait for an excuse to go again. We spent around £100 between two so this is a place for a special evening but I feel the value for money was bang on. THANK YOU FAZENDA!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for such a great review of the restaurant. Happy to know that we are delivering the standards we set out to. Hope to see you again soon for!
“More meat than you'll ever meet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Great concept that works well. Order your drinks then help yourself to the plentiful buffet for salad, rice and snacks, then enjoy a range of meats brought to your table to sample as often as you like.

Probably not good for your cholesterol levels, but very tasty. Not great for your wallet either as the set price is on the hugh side.

Visited May 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Awesome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My son and his wife took me to this restaurant for an early Fathers Day meal. The welcome and service was great. The food was awesome and just kept coming. Very unusual presentation. The meats came one after another on metal rods and the waiters cut slices off the meats you chose. Steak, lamb, chicken, gammon, sausages,black pudding and others. The food was delicious and all very tender. The salad bar was amazing and had everything you could imagine and you could go back as often as you wish. The wine choice was extensive. All in all, a very unusual but satisfying experience. Well worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great place pure and simple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I visited here with a number of good clients and colleagues for a night out. The different types of meat were a great talking point. Some really tasty cuts of streak and some other less well known meats that people dared each other to try. We had a big table for us all, some drinks and lots of the tasty salad. The central location meant we were close to other places to continue our evening. Overall a great place for entertaining.

• Visited July 2013