“Top cup of coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #190 of 1,389 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Delicatessen, Eclectic, British
Dining options: Lunch
Description: All things great & small from Yorkshire and around the World, we bring you Sandwiches, Salads, Soup, Coffee, Teas, Smoothies/Juices & Sweet treats
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Top cup of coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I haven't eaten here but I regularly pop in to the Granary Wharf cafe on a morning to get a cup of coffee which is the best in the area by some way.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
rosshalliday, Owner at Out of the Woods, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you very much for your positive comments

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Had an appointment at the Pastille, the beauticians just next door and so researched and saw this place! (the Granary Wharf) I had tweeted them before as my son is picky so I wanted to ensure they could cater. Arrived to a warm welcome and they asked if it was me from Twitter that morning & said hello to my son. They were very friendly. We had a tuna, cracked pepper & lemon sandwich, a cheese toastie, packet of Yorkshire crisps & a coffee, it came to just over £7 which for Leeds, I really don't think is bad. It was very fresh. There's only a couple of tables inside but bar style seating round the edge and a couple of tables outside which is nice and there's a nice view of the canal. Would definitely go back!

rosshalliday, Owner at Out of the Woods, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your positive review.
We hope to see you again soon
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Great place to chillout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have visited both locations, water Lane and the one near the canal, I enjoyed both. The Water Lane location has a great comfy sofa to relax on and enjoy your coffee, of which there is a great selection, along a wide range of sandwich with delightful fillings.

Along with free wifi and some fab choccies to treat yourself to, these cafes are a must.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I use out of the woods quite regularly as I work just round the corner. The sandwiches a re great and it is never to much trouble for the staff to change the ingredients to suit your requirements!
I love the brownies when I am testing myself!
They have wifi and I love a chat with the staff!

Enjoy your visit!

Visited January 2014
Billingham, United Kingdom
“Breakfast for two!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Found this place just near our hotel while on a Christmas shopping trip, had breakfast both days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were all v friendly & accommodating, (we asked for bacon well done & it was done to perfection)!
Will definitely come again next time we're in Leeds.

• Visited November 2013