“Not as good as the reviews say.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 519 Restaurants in Bradford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Not as good as the reviews say.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I recently ate at the 3 Singhs in bradford, I booked a table for my wife and I. When we arrived, there was nothing in the book, despite me giving the name of the person I booked with. Not a great start. We were told they would get us a table, and best to have a drink first. We waited at the bar for ten minutes, during this time nobody came to serve me. The receptionist then came over and said our table was ready. The restaurant was busy, and somewhat chaotic! We felt over dressed, with most people in track suit bottoms and trainers. This was Saturday night at 8 o'clock ! We ordered from the menu, which was as you would expect was a normal menu nothing jumping out to eat me. The starter was good. The main meal for both of us was average at best. My lamb tikka meal, the meat was so small it was the size of peas. There was lots of it, but nothing substantial. The garlic bread was good but overall the food and experience was not great. I have eaten in many indian restaurants up and down the country, I would not rate the 3 Singhs in my top 20, and certainly would not visit again when in bradford. For those who think its best bradford, you best get out more.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Batley
“Best curry in Bradford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great food, atmosphere and value. Been back many times and never a single complaint. Really is fab food. Recommend to all, families, couples and groups. Never disappoints.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have visited this restaurant regularly when working in Bradford the food is always of a very high quality. On our last trip although the food was lovely the restaurant was uncomfortably cold and the service was very poor. I hope this was a one off as the food is great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food, had the lamb bhuna with reservations as not always sure that I'm getting lamb, but not the case here. Very well cooked and beautifully done, my friends had the spicy chicken and the other had the lamb jalfrezi with pilau rice. Rice looked and tasted wonderful including the chapattis and naan. Great night out in a lovely atmosphere with quality food. For me the one disappointment was the glass tables and flimsy chairs which just looked cheap and tacky. Just need to spend their money on proper decent wooden table and chairs as some of us notice those little things

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Darlington, England, United Kingdom
“Same as the 3 Singhs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

See my review of the 3 Singhs - this restaurant duplicated. Food very good and good value nevertheless.

Visited October 2013