“Great meal with the kids.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great meal with the kids.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I took the kids here for dinner on a friday night and was so impressed. They have a deal on through January which is 2 for 1 on all pizza and pasta. Thje kids had a pizza to share and they very kindly put pepperoni on one half and ham on the other and halved it, bringing it out on seperate plates for them. I had the salmone pasta and it was a huge dish - i couldnt eat it all.
I had a quick look at the early bird menu and that seemed to have loads of choice and good value for money.
The wine list also had a lot of my favourites on so I will definitly be returning here for dinner with my other half.
Great value for money too - I had 2 diet cokes and the kids had 2 x fresh orange each and food and it came to just under £18.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bradford
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I visited here with my wife this evening and we had a fantastic meal. We had the early bird menu which was very extensive and great value for money. I had garlic mushrooms to start which were tasty and plentiful and a sirloin steak for mains which had a £3 surcharge but I didn't mind paying that little extra as it was cooked to perfection. Will definitely be returning very soon.

Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Are at Ital as I had to attend training with my work in Bradford. I would strongly recommend this place not just for the food but the service was outstanding. You are welcomed like a close friend. The managers come and chat and I could see they were great with children. I would with a doubt go here again if I visit Bradford again and have recommended to colleagues to

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leeds
“Great Italian with a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had a pre-Christmas dinner here with five friends. Good service and wide range of choice of pasta and pizza dishes. Food was very good and the atmosphere is good too. We enjoyed the company of Antonio - I think the owners son.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Keighley
“Nice food, friendly waiters and a buzzing atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We ate here as a family party of 10 on a Saturday night. Having never been here before I was please to see it was very easy to find, situated on Bolton road. Parking is easy as it has its own large car park.

On arrival we all got together and had a drink, and the bar has a good selection. The prices are reasonable, with a round of a pint of lager, a glass of white wine and an orange juice costing £8. The waiters (all very friendly) showed us to our table, and gave us the Christmas set menu (£23 for three courses, a choice of about 4 in each course). When we questioned this they said it was for parties of 10, but when we asked to order from the normal menu they let us without fuss. I'm glad they did as value wise it isn't that good and there is much less choice.

The food was really nice, although we had to ask for more vegetables. Everyone had a different choice and they all said it was delicious. The sea food salad starter was lovely. Price wise it wasn't bad at all; I had the sea food salad, followed by chicken in a rich tomato and herb sauce with mozzarella, followed by a large bowl of mixed cream with nuts and cream etc. £24 which seems good to me. The service was very friendly and very efficient, although we had to wait to order deserts. However, the place was packed, which made it a great atmosphere. The waiters and owner even did a couple of 'happy birthday' and an anniversary celebration sing alongs.

We would definitely go again. Nice food, friendly waiters and a buzzing atmosphere. What more do you want.

• Visited December 2013