“hotel service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bradford
leeds
“hotel service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

very very poor service, lots of noise ,staff not helpful ,not enough knowledge of system ....i never ever stay again in these hotel.also price is too much compare to other hotel ,no free breakfast,no free WIFI .staff not help ful .just only hotel new buildup

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Whitbread-77, Steven Hicks, Social Media at Premier Inn Bradford Central, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel.

At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and on the receipt of your details, the issues raised will be fully investigated.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I am staying in Bradford regularly for a current contract with a client based in the area. I used to stay at the thornbury travelodge which is worlds apart and in need of serious TLC. Thankfully the premier inn opened this central Bradford hotel which has been a lifesaver. It so nice to have a decent nights sleep in a really comfortable bed. The showers are really powerful and the bathrooms are spotless. They always have plenty of good irons and boards available. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful. I truly feel comfortable as a single female business traveller staying here. The food could have more healthy options but other than that tiny criticism this is excellent value. I have done an informal straw poll with colleagues who have stayed in many other Bradford hotels and this comes out top. It's not luxury but you'll get few places that are in this area!

• Stayed August 2012
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Bimp, thank you for your very kind review. I am so pleased to read that we cater for you in all aspects of the hotel. As a long staying guest we can try and adapt our menus to suit your healthier eating style.Please do not hesitate to ask next time. Please tell all your business collegues to come and stay with us and experience our great value hotel. We really appreciate your comment re feeling safe as a lone female traveller. Once again thank you and I hope to meet you personally on your next visit if I have not already done so.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was astonished to find just how good this hotel was. Expecting the usual bland corporate hotel-chain experience, I instead received a most solicitous welcome with insistance that I report any problem with noise, etc. And my room was far nicer and more characterful than I expected, with temperature easily adjustable (I usually find this impossibly difficult!). Given the great rate I got for my early reservation and the hotel's central location, I won't be looking for anywhere else to stay on my next visit to Bradford.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear IanCLondon, thank you for your very kind review "Look no further for accomodation in Bradford" I am so pleased to read that the team looked after you so well, and you found that you could work our air condtioning easily. The team here certainly do try to exceed our guest expectations at all times in service, quality and price, and talking to our guests we do! Lets hope we see you again soon.
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Just spent 3 nights at this inn and found the rooms comfortable and spacious and the restaurant modern and inviting. Quiet location close the the town. Excellent value continental breakfast. Small niggle with the house keeping staff but on the whole very satisfied.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Eillen L, thank you for your very nice review,so pleased that you had a "Happy Stay". Hope the small housekeeping niggle will not deter you from returning to us again?
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I chose this hotel because of the location, due to attending a party, and the great price. My stay was for two nights at £58. Bargain!
This hotel it walking distance from the train/bus station and the city centre.
Upon arrival I was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. The receptionist informed me of all the facilities and directed me to my room.
The room was spacious and cool and the bathroom was modern, clean and very well lit.
My first nights stay was so comfortable and relaxing. I noticed there wasn't any noise and that was great for a good nights sleep.
On the morning at breakfast, again, I was greeted with efficiency and friendliness.
The breakfast was lovely, all you can eat. They had a wonderful selection of breakfast foods available, it was frankly too hard to choose.
After returning from my party in the evening, It was wonderful to see that staff were still available at such a late night.
My second nights sleep was just as good if not better than the first. I woke up feeling better than I have ever done at some of the top hotels I have stayed at, relaxed and refreshed.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. It was such a lovely experience.
Thanks to all the staff for your smiles, helpfulness and warmth.

Room Tip: Room 203 was wonderful.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Rio, thank you for your wonderful review following your stay with us whilst attending a party in Bradford. What a great compliment to read your comment, "The friendliest and the most comfortable hotel ever". All the team will love reading this. Lets hope you have another excuse to come and visit us again soon. Thankyou.
Hungerford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our second Premier Inn experience with an incredibly warm welcome and excellent room.

Sadly our room was on the same floor as three rooms of young adults who started a party in the hallway at 11pm. I asked them to quieten down with no effect so called reception at 11.30pm. The night porter intervened and things quietened down, until 12am when they started roaming from room to room knocking on each others doors and slamming them behind themselves. About 12.30am we heard the sound of glass breaking from one of the rooms and the shout "Christ Andy, that was the f*****g tv!"

At 1.15am the occupants of room 215 started screaming and a youth was trying to force the door open. Yet again we rang reception and again the night staff intervened, about 2am they finally went quiet.

This is no reflection on the Premier Inn staff who did all that was asked of them on the night.

The only thing they could have done better would have been not to given us a room on a floor of young adults in a party that in the reception they had a sign welcoming.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Handsome_Rob1964, thank you for your review. Firstly I am so pleased to read that you experienced an incredibly warm welcome and excellent room.
Sadly that you did not get too much sleep. In Bradford there was A large conference called ROCKNATION which attracted about 3,500 Christians from around the UK and Europe. We were fortunate to be full for this event and had large groups of young adults staying with us, the younger ones were been "overseen" by adults, I am so sorry that they kept you awake, though pleased to read that the night staff did what they had too!. I do hope this rare occurance will not deter you from staying again with us or indeed one of our other 640 Premier Inns.
essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

As my job involves staying away from home a lot, I have stayed in Premier Inns up and the down the country, and this is by far the best one I have ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was spotlessly clean.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Simon M, General Manager at Premier Inn Bradford Central, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear katie d, thanks for a great review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that we are your favourite Premier Inn, only 640 to choose from. Lets hope business or leisure brings you back to Bradford and you stay with us again.
Premier Inn Bradford Central

Been to Premier Inn Bradford Central? Share your experiences!