“Cold, dirty and expensive” 1 of 5 stars

01274 307822
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 92 things to do in Bradford
“Cold, dirty and expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Dirt changing rooms - even the kids were disgusted.

The pool was warm and that was good - but the changing room afterwards was freezing.

It's been 20 years since I've been - nothing's changed.

Won't be back.

Visited January 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Swim and slide”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Came here with my girlfriend today and we both could not believe how it hasn't changed since either of us had last came here (5-6 years ago atleast!), a huge refurbishment is needed. But i have to say it was clean and the water was warm and we enjoyed ourselves, just needs a facelift!

3 attraction reviews
“Past its sell by date.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This place has nothing to offer.
The changing rooms are old still from 80s with no staff in the changing rooms to staff any wrong people. The pool is really dirty and the changing rooms dont seem to get cleaned during opening times even though swimmmers are walking through with dirty trainers.
They were even Asian guys taking pictures on phones which should have been seen too.
Bradford council really have got this wrong.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Cold and very full of chlorine”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Me and my friend both came here for a swim and to see what it was like because we were both enticed by going to a gym with a pool.
But having it been a few years since we used the pool it was all like our first time here.
The price was steep, the changing rooms were clean and empty which was good, the showers and pool were cold, and it was so full of chlorine we both had to get out after 30min due to our eyes burning. When getting out we were both absolutly freezing and needed to get in the luke warm shower to warm up. The building is very dated and with the price payed you would expect the council to be keeping up to updates.
Hope it improves from the date of this message as i will go back again to see if it has and review again

dorset
“Good value, exceptionally clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I decided to take my 3 children here to swim while in Keighley for the week. This was the second attraction which has surprised me this week. I had thought it would be dirty however I couldn't have been more wrong. The changing rooms were spotless and cleaned between the coloured wristband change arounds. The toilets in the women's wet changing area were the cleanest and tidiest I have seen anywhere and I swim a lot. I didn't mind paying the price for all-inclusive slides because where I live pools like this charge a lot more than here. I will say that it is around 25 years since I was last at Richard Dunns when the original slides were there and the pool itself hasn't changed, that said the water was clean and the kids had a fantastic time.

Visited August 2013