“Our Wedding Day - Perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Leeds/Bradford

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Leeds/Bradford to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Leeds/Bradford
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Mayo Avenue | Off Rooley Lane, Bradford BD5 8HW, England (Formerly Cedar Court Leeds / Bradford )   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 29 hotels in Bradford
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Our Wedding Day - Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My partner and I, recently got married here on 19/10/13 and chose the silk package.

Our contact, Ellie Ireland at Cedar Court Hotel, was amazing she always friendly, approachable and accomodating in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. I checked in the night before along with my bridesmaids and mum, the suite we had was lovely and very spacious. On the actual day, we were looked after at every stage of the day by all the staff at the hotel but in particular Ellie and a girl called Zoe Fox. The Boardroom where we were married and the Wedding breakfast/reception room was was done to a very high standard.The organisation and attention to detail could not be faulted.

This venue is perfect for a wedding and I would highly recommend Cedar Court Hotel to anyone.

Hayley & Richard Galthen - Married at Cedar Court Hotel Leeds / Bradford

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

512 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
West Byfleet, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Have returned only due to business and that I earn points on the loyalty scheme. Otherwise I would go elsewhere Booked in ok not friendly but got booked in. Went to the room. The last time I was here I noted in my report the filthy dirty plates left in the corridor from room service and they were there again. Different corridor this time but same horrible dirty plates. Why do they do that? Surely the person who took them out of the room could take them to the kitchen rather than plonking them in the corridor. So I go into the room and it stinks of cigarette smoke just horrible. Yes they changed the room but surely the cleaning staff can smell and should have cleaned it or reported it and stinking. Poor service.

• Stayed December 2013
Wagga Wagga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This large hotel was comfortable and convenient for our needs. It is clearly used a lot by business people. the room was well set out although not large. The food was excellent, although we were astonished to pay GBP3.25 for a cup of tea with our dinner!! While they catered for gf diets, they ran out of a number of things thereby limiting what would have been an amazing number of gf choices on the menu.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Attended a charity fundraising event. Venue was clean, staff accommodating and attentive, excellent tasty food and clean well decorated venue, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I Would fully recommend as a venue to friends and family to attend functions in the future. The charity event ran very smoothly a high quality venue.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Room ok and a nice swimming pool, but that's where the positivity ends.

Breakfast underwhelming. Plentiful staff but nobody in charge and nobody interested in offering tea or coffee to guests. I had a jacket potato with chilli at lunch - £9. I'd be embarrassed to serve what I received for £4.

To finish off, checkout featured a queue of a dozen people with just one (at least competent) girl behind the counter.

Disappointing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stay here regularly due to work commitments; the hotel is massively on the improve. The rooms are well cleaned with comfortable beds, the leisure facilities are of a 4 star standards.
I have eaten in the restaurant several times with the dishes being hit and miss, however, the most recent meal I had was outstanding- I had the cod. Room service is reliable and always arrives within the time provided. The bar area always has a nice atmosphere with friendly staff.
My only complaint is during my last few stays has to be the respect shown to staff by managers is disgusting. I've heard managers and supervisors swear at their staff and talk to them like dirt; my main concern was witnessing this on my last visit this week. I was sat in the lounge waiting for a taxi when someone of an authority position told 2 members of staff off for no apparent reason but swore at them when doing so. This clearly caused conflict.
Other than this complaint the hotel is a lovely place to stay, which I will continue using for business and would recommend to anyone as it's continent for motorway services and has a 4 star service.

Stayed November 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Cedar Court Leeds/Bradford? Share your experiences!