Superb looking building with great size rooms possibly the best staff of any Marriott hotel I've ever stayed in with the exception of the grumpy batman who would not open the bar after 1130 even for 7 hotel guest all paying nearly £200 pound a night. It's amazing how one person can really put a downer on what essentially is a great product.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 hole championship golf course in Bradford, Hollins Hall, Marriott Hotel & Country Club is the rural gateway to traditional Yorkshire hospitality. Located in 200 acres of grounds, it’s a short drive to business and shopping centres of Leeds and Bradford with easy access to attractions like Harrogate, Yorkshire Dales and Leeds Bradford International Airport. The hotel combines superb event facilities with leisure activities to make it an ideal choice for conferences, corporate golf and retreats.Passionate about local food? Then come and stay at Hollins Hall, Marriott Hotel & Country Club. Heathcliff’s Restaurant is at the heart of Hollins Hall and embraces the best what Yorkshire has to offer. Our menus embrace the philosophy of seasonal, local and sustainable. Headed up by our Executive Chef Gary Armitage we are delighted that local food heritage is being celebrated in Heathcliff’s Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hollins Hall, Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Bradford
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel Country
- Bradford Marriott