Stayed here last minute whilst visiting family and had a brilliant night. The cost was good considering all of the facilities, which were included; swimming pool, gym, steam room etc...
The room was good and breakfast was lovely but more importantly the staff were friendly and helpful.
Would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Bradford
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel Country
- Bradford Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 hole championship golf course in Bradford, Hollins Hall, Marriott Hotel & Country Club is the rural gateway to traditional Yorkshire hospitality. Located in 200 acres of grounds, it’s a short drive to business and shopping centres of Leeds and Bradford with easy access to attractions like Harrogate, Yorkshire Dales and Leeds Bradford International Airport. The hotel combines superb event facilities with leisure activities to make it an ideal choice for conferences, corporate golf and retreats.Passionate about local food? Then come and stay at Hollins Hall, a Marriott Hotel & Country Club. Our new menus in Heathcliff's Restaurant are inspired by River Cottage, a brand famous in the UK for championing food sustainability through its SLOW philosophy (seasonal, local, organic and wild). Enjoy seasonal, free range and organic produce that’s not just local and sustainable, but fabulously delicious too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.