Stayed at hollins hall for one night, on business recently. Car park is large and you do not have to pay for parking. Check in was quick (you can check in from 3pm). Had to pay for WIFI which was £15.00 for 24 hours access. The facilities at the hotel are excellent which include a Gym, sauna, pool & spa. Also there is an 18 hole golf course on the grounds of the hotel, there is also a driving range as well, Unfortunatly I didn't get to play the course or use the range but if I stay again will have to take the clubs. To play there is an additional cost.
The room was a good size, clean and modern. The bed was really comfy as well, there is an iron in the room along with a small fan as well (in the wardrobe). I eat several times at the hotel, the food was all excellent, we had a roast beef dinner at night and the Yorkshire pudding was massive!! Breakfast is a buffett style with continental and cooked were available.
Chek out was also quick as well (check out time is 12.00 noon).
As it was a business trip I didn't pay for the room but the tariff of £95 per night including breakfast is well worth the money.
I would 100% stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Bradford
- Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel Country
- Bradford Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 18 hole championship golf course in Bradford, Hollins Hall, Marriott Hotel & Country Club is the rural gateway to traditional Yorkshire hospitality. Located in 200 acres of grounds, it’s a short drive to business and shopping centres of Leeds and Bradford with easy access to attractions like Harrogate, Yorkshire Dales and Leeds Bradford International Airport. The hotel combines superb event facilities with leisure activities to make it an ideal choice for conferences, corporate golf and retreats.Passionate about local food? Then come and stay at Hollins Hall, a Marriott Hotel & Country Club. Our new menus in Heathcliff's Restaurant are inspired by River Cottage, a brand famous in the UK for championing food sustainability through its SLOW philosophy (seasonal, local, organic and wild). Enjoy seasonal, free range and organic produce that’s not just local and sustainable, but fabulously delicious too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.