“A Special Occasion!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Persian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hybrid of Persian and Greek cuisine, our restaurant offers diners the opportunity to taste a marriage of flavours from Southern Europe and the Middle East.Choices for starter include dolmades, vine leaves stuffed with rice, onion, parsley, herbs and spices or keftedes, Greek meatballs served with a tomato sauce. There is a wide variety of dips to choose from such as tzatziki, hummus, grilled-aubergines to mention a few.The main course consist of slow-cooked vegetable and meat stews, charcoal-grilled meat and vegetable skewers, all prepared daily from fresh ingredients and offered at very affordable prices.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“A Special Occasion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had my 50th birthday celebration with my partner and my three daughters in early August here.
My daughters had not been before and were very impressed. Pires, the owner made sure it was a very special occasion and the food was excellent as always.
We returned again last week-not to be disappointed.
There is choice on the menu for everyone- from vegans (me) to carnivores! My daughter Ellie had the sea bass which she really enjoyed.
Food is always fresh and I really like the atmosphere.
Thanks so much Pires for making my 50th celebration so memorable.

• Visited August 2013

Naperville, Illinois
“Even better the second time around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Based on how much I'd enjoyed Cyrus back in May on my last business trip to Bradford I decided to dine here again with my wife on our current trip - and after having built up the reputation to her it was with considerable relief and pleasure that I found it to be even better!

Flavors are fresh and bright, as are the colors. The hummus and Greek Salad we shared to start were both very fresh, with every vegetable in the salad being absolutely perfect - it may seem like much ado about nothing, but it really does matter when everything - just everything - is at its peak. Cucumber fresh and crisp, perfectly ripe and flavorful tomato, the olives, the feta - all delicious!

My wife chose Chicken Bakhtiyari as her main, I had Moussaka. Her skewered chicken was moist, cooked absolutely to perfection, tender and tasty! My Moussaka meanwhile was rich and hearty, and again cooked absolutely to perfection. We chose to accompany dinner with a bottle of the incredibly good value House Red Wine. Our total, including wine, came to 33 quid!

I can't think why any visitor to Bradford wouldn't put Cyrus at the top of their list!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cumbria
“Very good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

A good menu and very reasonably priced. Quite a basic premises and the food was 'no frills' but it was nice and we were all full. It was a good location for visiting the Alhambra theatre too. We had a Tastecard and there were 6 of us and including two bottles of wine, the bill was approximately £70!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bradford, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Bradford!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stumbled upon this restaurant over a year ago and have never looked back since. A little gem!

Unprepossessing from the outside, you step over the threshold into the sunshine of the Mediterranean without leaving Bradford! Tastefully decorated with ambient music, you can revive memories of romantic holidays - a wonderful place to relax and enjoy!!

The friendly staff provide a genuine warm welcome and the service cannot be faulted. And the food? It never disappoints! Fluffy rice to accompany the most delicious chicken pieces ever! Perfect!

• Visited June 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“This place is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a real gem. I had despaired of finding anything god in Bradford that wasn't curry but this place didn't disappoint. A great range of dishes, and unexpectedly good vegetarian options.

Great food, great service, great value. what's not to like? I was stuffed by the end of it and very happ!

• Visited June 2013