“Don't judge a book by its cover!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Campanile Bradford

You added Campanile Bradford to your Saves list
Campanile Bradford
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6 Roydsdale Way | Euroway Industrial Estate, Bradford BD4 6SA, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
ADDITIONAL £7 DISCOUNT
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bradford
“Don't judge a book by its cover!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Externally this ugly concrete building had us wondering what we had in store for us on approach but once in reception could see that things were on the up. We stayed here one night after a concert at odsal - greeted by friendly reception desk staff check in smooth. our room, on the first floor was an excellent size with great facilities & modern clean bathroom. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel - we had a pleasant stay and nothing to complain about :0)

• Stayed May 2013
Campanile B, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us.

I am pleased to hear you thought my rooms were of a high standard and that my team took good care of you. I am proud to be able to pass on such lovely feedback to my team - thank you

I hope you had a lovely time at the concert. I am aware that going forward there is going to be an increase in concerts been held there so hope if you or family friends are back in Bradford fro that reason you stay with us again

Noreen Gregory

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here on a coach holiday and found the hotel to be extremely clean and comfortable. The food was good (and hot!) and mainly gluten free. Because I am coeliac I had fresh fruit salad for dessert the first night and a yummy Eton mess on the second night. There had been a mix up over my gluten free bread: I'd rung up in advance to see if I needed to take some and was assured that it would be provided. However, there were only part-baked rolls available which I personally don't like. I pointed out that sliced gluten free bread can be frozen so they need never be caught out without any, and I was assured that from now on they would keep some in the freezer....but please don't take my word for it, ring up first and make sure!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Campanile B, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that you were not disappointed with the choice of hotel for the coach trip

My team and I do everything we can to drive really good customer service, so every guests leaves with the thought of coming back

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your evening meals. I have a really talented team in the kitchen and I will be sure to pass on your comments. I am however sorry we did not meet your expectations for gluten free bread. Unfortunately we have to use nominated suppliers and this was all we could get for you

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

dorset
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Lovely clean hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Location unusual but made for a very quiet stay. Large rooms which were spotless.thoroughly recommended for a touring break. Resturant was appealing and the food was served hot.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Peterborough, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed on the Sunday night of a bank holiday weekend and the hotel was extremely quiet and was obviously running on a skeleton crew. We just happened to arrive as the receptionist was attending the bar area, so we had to go and find her, but the service was excellent.

The hotel is on an industrial/trading estate and is obviously aimed more at business customers, but it is easily accessible from the M62/M606 and has ample car parking. The route to it is a little obscure, despite it being visible from the M606 - so make sure you have directions or a satnav to find it quickly.

The hotel is remote from the City centre and shops/restaurants. However, the City is not too far by car, and there are some eating places within a few minutes' drive. There is a bar and restaurant on site which serves straightforward meals. I would say the pricing was fair for the convenience.

Breakfast was buffet style, but a surprisingly large group had arrived (despite the hotel being virtually empty!) at the time we chose and the continental buffet was soon depleted, despite being quickly restocked by the kitchen. We had booked for a full cooked breakfast, which would normally have been a buffet too, but due to small number of guests, was cooked to order. The sausages and bacon weren't the best quality, but were hot and well-cooked. At half the price of nearby hotels the breakfast was perfectly acceptable.

The room was very clean, and a good size. Separate toilet and bathroom. Excellent shower - hot and powerful. The bed was very comfortable. Limited TV channels but enough for a short stay.

All we needed was a comfortable room for a night's stay at a good price, and that's exactly what we received. No frills, good value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Campanile B, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a good stay with us.

I am pleased to hear you thought we were reasonably priced and that my team provided a high standard of customer service. We do our best to make sure every guest leaves a happy guest

Exeter, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here on the 26-5-13 and have to say it was just a mother version of a travel lodge really, very clean and tidy, when we checked in the man behind the desk didn't even tell us where our rooms was tho easy to find(not the point). It was bed n breakfast and evening meal, b,f was nice and plenty to pick from, the beds for me n hubby were to soft for us, the evening meal was ok but told we had a choice yeah pie or chill but only one veg and the next night pie again but put spuds in it or pork again with only one veg not even apple sauce!, not brilliant really but it was food. The hotel was a far way out so you defo need to drive everywhere, location not good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that you were not disappointed with your choice of hotel

I have taken on your board your comments regarding food choice and my head chef will be looking at variety for groups going forward

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Having no itv bbc or e4 spoilt my visit as was here 5 nights. Wifi constantly off/ on barely working also. No pool as trip advisor suggests. Food average very limited choice. Bad location if dont drive 2 mile walk to even a small shop apart from greggs. Staff really nice and friendly tho and rooms nice, clean and good size .

• Stayed May 2013
Campanile B, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I was saddened to read your stay was not up to your expectations.

I have taken on board your comments about WIFI and TV signal. I am working with engineers to increase the coverage and overall signal on site.

I hope this has not put you off from using us and hope we can welcome you back soon

Lake in the Hills, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

On first arriving we drove into an industrial estate which felt a little odd, but once inside the hotel all was fine. The room was nice and clean with a reasonably comfortable bed.

It was nice to have a bar and restaurant in the hotel but the food and drink were very overpriced! But to make up for this the waitstaff were very helpful and observant of our needs.

TV was fuzzy on most channels.
Wifi seemed to work well for me.

I would stay here again because of the cleanliness and price of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Campanile B, General Manager at Campanile Bradford, responded to this review, April 25, 2013

Noreen Gregory

Been to Campanile Bradford? Share your experiences!