“Fantastic food, excellent service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 525 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Thai, Vegetarian, Organic, Noodle
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Authentic Thai cooking by Thai chefs, lounge for pre dinner drinks, great atmosphere, all dishes are freshly prepared, using locally sourced fresh ingredients. All Thai herbs imported from Thailand. Free range eggs. Friendly and welcoming team to great you.
London
“Fantastic food, excellent service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

My husband and me bought their 3 course test manu from Groupon for a great value of £23.50. We visited yesterday, the restaurant looks really nice. Lovely quiet atmosphere. Whilst we were waiting, the lady kindly offered us green tea.

The manager ( think he is) was very friendly and welcoming, talked us through the food we ll be having and the whole service was just fantastic.

Food- the best Thai food I ever had in Bradford :) delicious and good portion!

Would definitely go again :) !

jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Hey

Many thanks for taking the time to respond , we do hope to see you soon!

Best Wishes

Simon, Bee and all the My Thai Team

Bebington, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This restaurant is opposite the beautiful Lister Park and is in easy reach of the Cartwright Hotel and is on a direct bus route from Bradford. It is a most attractive venue with typical Asian cuisine and good service. Well worth a visit.

Visited May 2014
jim009Uk, Owner at My Thai Restaurant, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Hey

Many thanks for taking the time to respond , we do hope to see you soon!

Best Wishes

Simon, Bee and all the My Thai Team
Shipley, United Kingdom
“Excellent.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We booked here on Saturday for an early evening birthday party of 18 for family and friends. The food was excellent, well presented and absolutely delicious. The service and friendliness from the owners and staff was fantastic with nothing being too much trouble, with the added bonus of chinese tea tasting being provided as an extra for our special occasion. We have eaten here many times before and always had a beautiful meal with excellent service and good value. Well worth a visit.

Dear IIONA LUCIA

Many thanks for taking the time to respond , we thoroughly enjoyed serving you and your family. Pass on our Birthday wishes to the young gentlemen again

Simon and all the team
norfolk england
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Visited My Thai Friday 2nd May using a Groupon voucher. What can I say it was wonderful we had the 3 course taster menu each course was totally delicious. The service was friendly and informal which is just the way I like it. We visit Bradford frequently and we will certainly be going back for another night of what I am sure will be just as good as the first time and hopefully encourage some friends to come with us.

Dear Tinks 1962

Many thanks for taking the time to respond ,we do hope to see you again in the near future, Call us any time to book

Simon and all the team
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Our first visit was with a voucher & i have to say - what a find ! This will definatey be one of regular places to eat, as it is great value and Simon & the staff are always helpful and polite. The dishes provided are tasty & fresh and different to other Thai places we have tried. Highly recommended.

Dear Alan Smith

Many thanks for taking your time to respond , We do hope to see you soon .

Call us any time to book

Simon and the team