“Excellent service and friendly hosts” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rooks Hill Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chichester
Rooks Hill Guest House
You added Rooks Hill Guest House to your Saves list
Lavant Road, Chichester po18 0bq, England   |
Ranked #9 of 73 Chichester B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Woking, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and friendly hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were a party of five; two couples and one single, attending a wedding in the area. Rooks Hill Guest House was recommended by the wedding venue owners at Upwaltham Barns

The accommodation was first class and ideal for what we needed. Between us we took the two self-contained apartments for up to two weeks, plus three nights B&B

Lin and Ron were friendly and welcoming, but left us very much to our own devices which suited us well. They were helpful and informative and made us feel very much at home

Rooks Hill is a delightful property and its restoration is to a very high standard. Accommodation is comfortable and well appointed with very attractive furnishings

We highly recommend Rooks Hill, without hesitation, as a superb guest house of high quality. We would happily stay there again

Room Tip: The self-contained apartments are perfect for couples or small families with first class facilities...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Room was a touch cold but lovely bedding made up for that. Great breakfast. Pic attached of breakfast. Also gastro pub right across the road is excellent making this a great place to come for a weekend escape.

• Stayed March 2013
Farnborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

just returned from a 3 night stay, Rooks Hill is as wonderfull as ever, however Lin and Ron make it extra special, from the tea and cake on arrival, to the wonderful breakfasts- I think Lins could be even better than Rons and his take some beating!!

Ron and Lin MAKE Rookshill , it is like home from home, immaculate and yet so cosy and then to have the wonderful Earl of March literally across the road, - you might think you are in heaven!!! Thanks Ron and Lin for making us feel like old friends. Ruth and Frank

Room Tip: all rooms are as good as each other,
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Shirley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a great place & we would love to return. The accommodation was first rate but what makes it was the PEOPLE, We were welcomed by Ron with tea and Lin looked after us every morning with the most first rate breakfasts. We did not want to leave & would recommend it to anyone.
Thanks Lin & Ron for having a great place, one of the best.

Room Tip: The Lavant suit must be the best.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the lovely couple of nights I had at Rooks Hill. I have nothing but complementary things to say about your lovely B&B.

When I made my reservation over the telephone, Ron pointed out that eateries book up really quickly in Chichester on Saturday evenings. I thought this was really thoughtful of him to mention this as I think I would have ended up being very hungry. I ensured I had supper before I travelled.

Everything from the high standard of cleanliness, the delicious breakfast, the modern and sophisticated decor, to the lovely relaxed and welcoming atmosphere made my stay thoroughly enjoyable. For many reasons, I usually find it difficult to relax in hotels and B&B accommodation but I was blown away with Rooks Hill and I'd love to return.

I'm going to recommend your accommodation to my friends and colleagues.

Take care.

Eileen

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

This b&b is fantastic, we stayed in a 4 star hotel after our 3 nights in Rooks Hill and found ourselves wishing we were back at Rooks Hill! The rooms are beautifully decorated and are immaculate. Ron and Lin are fantastic hosts and made our stay so comfortable. The breakfasts are delicious and there is a great restaurant/pub just opposite the b&b. We will definatley be returning.....thanks Ron and Lin!

• Stayed July 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Many thanks for a lovely two day break. The room was beautifully presented and the full english breakfast suberb! Ron and Lin very kindly accommodated my bike (although I wonder if it might have had more protection fom the rain in the garage rather than the yard!) and an early breakfast and made us feel very at home. And the perfect pub across the road is the icing on the cake. Thoroughly recommended.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rooks Hill Guest House? Share your experiences!