We just stayed one night and it was fine. It made us giggle as the rooms are arranged rather like sheltered housing around little courtyards. Better than long motel corridors though. The staff were pleasant (especially the Italian chap) and fixed us something to eat although we were too late for dinner (last orders 9pm did seem rather early). Breakfast was good the room was clean and comfortable and we would have had a good sleep were it not for the smokers next door who spent until at least 3am going out onto their patio to smoke and chat and laugh loudly - they were not young either so no excuse. Hoping for more considerate neighbours we would stay again if we were looking for a stop off in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crouchers Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex