We stayed for a long weekend over the August Bank holiday and were looking forward to a few days of delicious food. However during our entire stay the menu didn't change, we had booked for DBB and found our choice to be very limited unless we payed a supplement (averaging £3). I had the same starter every evening and my husband also found the choices to be very limited - there was no anticipation or excitement of our evening meal come the last night!!
The food that we did have was delicious and all the staff are extremely efficient and friendly.
Also beware booking an executive room if you want a decent shower. Our room had a spa bath with a hand shower attached, however there was no screen and due to the sloping ceiling you could not stand up. The spa bath was very uncomfortable due to the deep ridges on the base of the bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crouchers Hotel is an early 1900's farmhouse which has been converted to house 26 bedrooms in the outside coach house,barn and stables . The main house contains our oaked beamed restaurant , relaxing bar area and lounge. Our staff are always on hand to ensure you are well looked after . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crouchers Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crouchers Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Crouchers Country
- Crouchers Country West Sussex