“Classic English service in quaint setting” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Totton
“Classic English service in quaint setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Been 3 times now and had great service each time. Today chatting to my Best-man regarding my upcoming wedding in Arundel. Bacon, Brie & Cranberry roll excellent washed down nicely with filter coffee. Extensive selection on menu and the prices are very reasonable. 2 hot rolls and filter coffee to for 2 came to £12!
The cafe is small, charming and very quaint. I will be returning again next month.

• Visited March 2013

Chichester, United Kingdom
“Breakfast average, others better in Arundel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I like going to different places for Sunday Breakfast and Partners was recommended to us, as our favourite place in Arundel was closed. The Breakfast was fine, although I hate beans swimming in tomato sauce and poor sausage. The Coffee was very weak but generally the service was good, although a little cramped inside. It appears to me one side of premises is better than the other.

One thing I really disliked was how everything inside was running with condensation, I have noticed this since our visit when I have walked past. Whatever is causing this I dont know, but it is easily cured by introducing a dehumidifyer. We had this in our building, but since using the dehumidifyer it has now gone, although we still use it if there are very significant temperature changes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Petworth, United Kingdom
“best cafe in west sussex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

have been going to partners cafe for Sunday breakfast for about 9 months a more friendly place you will not find got to be best breakfast in West Sussex

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very nice and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

The family and I have used this cafe several times. It's always very nice and they will always change portion sizes for the little ones and charge accordingly. We will be going back!

WEST SUSSEX
“A Great Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

A great little cafe that is run by people who know exactly how to offer good home cooked food at very reasonable prices.
The waiting staff are friendly and helpful. All in all a good place for an inexpensive but hearty meal.

• Visited October 2012