“Lovely Sage!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Arundel
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bistro
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Food for The Soul - locally sourced ingredient lead innovative, nutritional balanced and extremely tasty. Small menu, freshly made changes regularly.Great venue for private events, parties or weddings.Jazz Supper Club last Thursday of the month - see website for listingSame owner for last two years
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Sage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Delicious British Food. Friendly staff. Quiet and romantic atmosphere. I had a very good time! I think they change the menu from time to time but i had a chance to taste trout, hake, mussels, panna cotta and cheese plate and they were all very very good. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits beautiful Arundel :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, cosy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I really enjoyed eating here while on a recent visit to Arundel. The hosts were lovely and the food was excellent. We had three seafood dishes and everything was fresh and tasty. The menu was relatively small, but imaginative, yet simple and unfussy, with something for anyone who enjoys contemporary British cuisine. A very pleasant dining experience.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wandsworth
“A must eat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

After deciding which of the many eateries in Arundel to take my wife and mother in law to, for mothers day, I stumbled upon the "Sage" website which states the usual blah blah about local and seasonal etc etc which is so very rare to actually find these days.

Well, all I can say is that the two courses for 20 quid or three for 25 was as
local and seasonal as it
gets!! Quality food and wine delivered with slightly haphazard waiting service. This is a premium independent restaurant, well worthy of my praise, at high
street prices.

I've visited Arundel on business and leisure lots before, pleased to see it now has a restaurant that
delivers it's promises, well worthy of many a repeat.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
edinburgh
“Excellent Valentine's evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I went to Sage with my boyfriend for dinner last night. We frequently eat out and this has been one of my favourite restaurants for a long time. It can be difficult for a restaurant to achieve the right ambiance on valentine's day but Sage achieved it perfectly and we had a very relaxed evening. The food was outstanding and the menu was very interesting and well thought out. The service was perfect and I could not have hoped for a better evening. I hope everyone going tonight for Sage's second valentines night really enjoys it, especially as there will be live music. I will definitely be going back to Sage, possibly for breakfast tomorrow!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Amazing cooked breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited Sage Restaurant today (Sunday). We have been to Arundel several times but this was our first time to this restaurant and we will certainly be going back. The restaurant is set back from the road with outside seating to the front. please do make the effort to find it. We both had the Sage breakfast (I never normally choose a cooked breakfast but it did sound good and the waitress did recommend it). I must say it was absolutely superb and extremely reasonably priced for the quality and variety of ingredients (local sausages, spinach, halloumi cheese, ciabatta bread, plus the usual tomatoes, mushroom & bacon). This comes to a very close second to the breakfasts we have had in Michelin star restaurants. If you want a simply stunning cooked breakfast visit here.

Visited February 2014