We booked a king suite at this hotel - splashing out to celebrate a birthday. The room was amazing - a separate living room, enormous bed and lovely bathroom. 2 televisions so we could each watch what we wanted. There was a power cut when we arrived so we were given free wine until the power came back on. Staff were extremely helpful and the food lovely. Yes the floors creaked a bit but it is an old building with lots of character and well worth a stay. One thing - there is no lift so if you can't manage stairs ask for a ground floor room! Both Chichester and Arundel are lovely - we went to Chichester Festival Theatre and thoroughly enjoyed the play. A great place for a relaxing weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Avisford Park, Arundel, a grand Georgian manor house is set in 89 acres of beautiful Sussex parkland. There are excellent transport links to the hotel; proximity to London Gatwick Airport and Southampton Airport and rail links direct to London.The hotel has 140 well appointed bedrooms and an array of leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor (seasonal opening times) heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash court, putting, croquet and beauty rooms offering a range of Elemis treatments and products.There are also various function rooms ideal for weddings, christenings and family gatherings or business events catering for 2 to 550. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Avisford Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Avisford Park Hotel Arundel
- Hilton Avisford Park Arundel
- Hilton Arundel
- Arundel Hilton