We stayed here in January, the hotel is clean & tidy, spacious rooms warm and ours had a golf course view, swimming pool and sauna/steam room are fine.
The bar is not that cheap but when in a hotel you expect to pay more, the Australian couple who help run the bar are great crack, make you feel at home.
The breakfasts are spot on, if busy its self service but on quiet mornings its made to order, quickly too.
The Cellar bar food was average, blooming huge lump of pate and 3 slices of wafer thin cardboard to accompany it, first time I have ever had mash n salad! I swapped the chips for mash with my pie, they did this but still put salad on it too, clearly a alleged chef who aint got a clue, common sence says swap salad for pea's or offer some veg! no salad great stuff NOT
Only other down side was one of the receptionists, she was a bit offish with me when I raised an issue, but the other Girls were lovely.
Its a business mans stop over mainly
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.