Stayed here one night sharing a triple room with Mum & Sister. Lovely bright room overlooking the golf course and a shiny bathroom. The room would have benefitted from a bit of redecoration, and the removal of the child's dirty handprints from the window. Other than that, the room had everything we wanted with generous supplies of toiletries and tea/coffee etc.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We had a bar meal, in the evening, which was a reasonable price and very enjoyable. The Cellar Bar isn't a cellar, but a pleasant room, which opens out onto the golfcourse. The breakfast was in the restaurant, which is large and airy - a very pleasant place to eat. Breakfast was average - plenty of cooked food (which was good) but a poor selection of fruit and rather fusty-tasting cold croissants. The usual stewed coffee (why do most hotels seem unable to provide decent coffee at breakfast?) and hopeless toast maker (bread kept getting stuck and filling the room with smoke) did not add to my enjoyment of the meal. Breakfast tip - order breakfast at the same time as you book your room, then it costs £6. If you buy breakfast as a separate item it's £13 and definitley not worth the price.
We will definitely stay again, and eat in the Cellar Bar again, but next time may skip the breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the most luxurious rooms available for weekend breaks and business stays in the Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and the NEC area. Unlike most luxury hotels we also boast golf courses, a health club and a leisure club. You will find that unlike most hotels you will have the opportunity to relax, play sport and dine in fine style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel Golf And Leisure Club
- Windmill Village Coventry