“Superb Meal for a great price.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 453 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Feast Junction the newest buffet & ala carte restaurant bar & club in the heart of Coventry. We offer a fixed price buffet, with a variety of dishes and live cooking stations. The only place in Coventry to provide disco and (karaoke in any language)after dining. New to Coventry The Feast Junction Restaurant is centrally located in Coventry making the restaurant the perfect place for a refuel after a long day of shopping or sightseeing in the city as well as an impeccable choice for corporate events. We are innovative Celebrate Every celebration here is a special event. We can cater for any group size large or small up to 200 people. So if it's a Hen/stag do, birthday party, work night out or just friends getting together for some fun. Let's celebrate the world of cooking where you can enjoy a varieties of flavours, cooked fresh by our top chefs in a unique atmosphere. Feast Junction is the place to be! Perfect for everyone with an appetite for fun! All you need to do is book and we take care of the rest Whether it's a Buffet or an a la carte menu.. So why not give it a try....
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Superb Meal for a great price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have just returned from Feast Junction after using a Groupon Voucher. I can only say positive things about this restaurant. When we first arrived we were met by a member of staff who was very polite and gave us a choice of tables at which we could sit. We were seated and our drinks order was taken. We were entitled to a free drink with the Groupon Voucher and as such we ordered two large Diet cokes. These were delivered and we were expecting to pay the extra for a large drink but we were not charged. The food is of the Buffet type so you help yourself. I would say the food is above average for this type of meal and large chunks of meat were present in each dish (excluding the vegetable choices) There is a wide selection of choices on the menu including a have it cooked for you section. The chef again was very polite and asked how you would like your food cooked, he then cooked it the way both my wife and I asked. The only slight complaint my wife had was that most of the dishes were a little spicy for her likes (She really does not like spicy food so this is really not a major problem as she did eat and enjoy most of the dishes) The selection of puddings was also very good and we both particularly like the Apple Crumble with Ice Cream. What more can say I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and am planning on returning when ever I shop in Coventry again. Thank you to all the attentive Staff and Manager at Feast Junction.

Warwickshire
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was our first visit courtesy of a Groupon voucher and it certainly won't be our last. We were greeted at the door by a very helpful member of staff who showed us round and explained how and where everything was. A very good selection of food and suitable for all tastes including vegetarian. The only criticism I have personally is cold plates for hot food, I prefer hot food on hot plates, otherwise an excellent visit and will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful Place with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place. Great for socialising and bringing the family together. Great for birthdays. We did a party for my sister and brothers 40th on Saturday 5th April upstairs in there large private room.. we had about 40 guests.. and must say everyone was very happy with the whole evening.. And loved the food.. Starters and mains also some very traditional dishes.. just mouth watering. . not forgetting some wonderful deserts too. entertainment from dancers and music made the party outstanding.
We consider this to be our favourite restaurant in Coventry. .
Loved the atmosphere and enjoyed a wonderful evening.. Thanks to all the amazing staff and manager (Ronnie) in making our party perfect.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant to eat in and also large parties. .
£15 great value for your money.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Me my partner & the kids visit this place quite often as the food is so tasty cooked well and always piping hot the staff are very welcoming and polite all in all a great place to dine (thumbs up 5*) worth the drive from rugby

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Good end to a weekend in coventry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Having been ripped off in Pizza Express the night before we thought we'd try for a value for money dining experience and we weren't disappointed. On arrival the manager showed us round and explained all the selection, a bit unnecessary as we go to Pan-Asian buffets quite often, but it was nice and showed attention to clientele. As one of our group has a nut allergy we asked about which dishes he needed to avoid. This was information was given and even checked with the chefs and one more added quickly before we started to tuck in. The food was hot and well prepared with enough selection to keep us returning to the service. Especially good was the stir fry service and chef there didn't try to force spice on me unlike some I've been to. The curries were tasty and plentiful with nothing having run out. This could have been due to it being a Sunday evening, so I'd advise this is the best time to go. For £9.95 a head it was the best value I've had eating out for a long time and I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants the Pan-Asian experience.