“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went for dinner. We were seated promptly . Didn't really wait long for anything. Have to say food was very nice , fresh and tasteful . Pleasantly surprised for a chain. Will return.

“JLH71”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We visited Café Rouge on New Years Eve Eve with family who were visiting from the North East, as a post-Christmas treat. I have to say that we all had a fantastic time and some great very well coooked food. Our two boys (9+6) were made to feel very welcome and I like it that their menu is not just the burgers and chips type options that you get in many others restaurants! The food was excellent, as was the service and our waiter couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Everyone had a great time and it made an excellent ending to 2013! Even my fussy husband was suitably impressed!

Glossop
“Lunch before Panto!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Whilst this is a chain and arguably reviews are therefore not so valuable we scored this because the service was particularly attentive, and food was good quality too!

Midlands,UK
“Ignored!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Went prior to a theatre trip, shown to our seats then nothing! Server went to the table next to ours and didn't even acknowledge we were there. We left after another 3 came in sat down ,were given menus and drinks order taken and meals chosen. Still no one came to see us do we left!

Visited December 2013
“Christmas Lunch with the Team”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Over 20 of us headed here for Christams lunch, having pre-ordered 3 courses. Didnt feel particualry festive which didnt bother me in the slightest as I was more interested in the culinary experience! Service was swift, and straters delivered promptly once everyone was seated. Pate style dish was okay, good variety of things on there. The main was a Cafe Rouge take on the traditional christmas faye and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this, the turkey was very tender and wrapped in some lovely flavours and extras. Everything cooked well and served well. Not sure I would go back to be more adventorous as I am not a big fan of french food but very happy with what I experienced.

• Visited December 2013