“Fantastic Food and Service.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 427 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Award winning Blue Mango Restaurant was first established in 2007. Our aim is to provide an extra special dining experience in which to sample some of our finest traditional and newest cuisine. The Blue Mango prides itself in creating authentic indian cuisine. We use only the finest ingredients and all our chefs have a reputation for creating dishes you will enjoy. Our delicious dishes exude delectable aromas, enhancing the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of the restaurant. So let your mouth water as you browse through our alluring selection of indian dishes. Come to Blue Mango and enjoy a memorable experience.
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food and Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went here for the first time last night and I was very impressed. The service was second to none and the food fantastic. I had a chefs special which was chicken breast stuffed with minced lamb and I can honestly say it was the nicest food I have ever eaten in a Indian restaurant. The staff gave us plenty of time to choose what we wanted and when we had our food they asked if all was ok. We sat upstairs which was very quiet but we did not feel as though we were forgotten about even though there were only about three other tables being used upstairs. Would highly recommend this restaurant and can not wait to go back again ! Top class !

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Fantastic indian curry place in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I booked a table for 4 as I brought some deal online at bluemango, from the moment we arrived I was amazed to see this place looking so lovely and tidy, I normally use the royal Bengal but the service as gone downhill food is ok but service very poor now I have found my best indian curry house in Coventry Bluemango they have got what I always want from a indian restaurant best food and service, Nas who gave us our food also came back and asked us how our meal was that's what u call service not like the royal Bengal waiters playing with phones and chatting with other staff members. It was nice to see them busy for a Tuesday night as we was eating they had a table of 8 come in so that shows they are doing something good, I will be back very soon and will highly recommend this restaurant to my friends and family so people do try this place don't just take my word for it just try it Bluemango all the way....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

As another reviewer mentioned we also visited this restaurant with a Groupon voucher and the restaurant did not honour the deal in its full form. It wasn't a particularly bad deal, just not what was expected.

The restaurant was pleasant enough, food was delivered in a timely manner, quite tasty. So all in all a reasonable experience was had.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Coventry, United Kingdom
“What nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

What a nice surprise we had on Thursday night 21/03/2013 at the blue mango in Albany rd Coventry, the restaurant has a nice friendly feel about it and so do the staff. we were in a party of six and we all had poppadoms, starters and a main course which we all agreed was one of the best Indian meals we had been out to in Coventry for a long time and we will be returning very soon.One final note if you like your Curry's spicy you must try there Northern Bengal Garlic Chilli which is absolutely gorgeous.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Must try harder”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We used a Groupon voucher for our visit and were very disappointed as the restaurant did not honor the offer they had advertised. The staff were surley and we were made to feel we were trying to get something we were not entitled to. The food we were allowed to have was presented well and was quite tasty although by no means the best Indian food we have had. We regularly eat at Indian restaurants and have used Groupon to try new ones. We certainly wont be going back to this one.

• Visited February 2013