“Great Carvary - Perfect stopover” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: British, English, Pub, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Stonebridge Island. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Coventry’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Ponteland, United Kingdom
“Great Carvary - Perfect stopover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions when visiting the NEC. its ideal and your always guarenteed a great value meal. I have a mtoorhome and they allow you to park over night as long as you eat ... which i would definately recomend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“Good food as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Food always a good quality and standard doesn't vary from place to place. Good value especially at tea time where the carvery is cheaper. Always fresh food.

Visited September 2013
“Great carvery as ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

One of the best Toby Carverys I've visited! I came here with my girlfriend and our neighbours before we went to see The Who live at the LG Arena. It was quite busy but they managed to find us a table and get us seated quickly. We had vouchers for the two carverys and ice cream for £12 but we had left them at home. Our waitress was brilliant and still allowed us to use this offer!
The meat was all cooked brilliantly, I had gammon and turkey. All the veg was good considering how it is kept warm and I was pleasantly surprised by the roast potatoes as they weren't a hard shell with nothing inside as I find them to be quite often.
The ice cream dessert was pretty standard as you all know but tasted good and was not too much after a big carvery.
Overall I was very impressed with this restaurant, it was clean and tidy and the staff were excellent. I would definitely visit again for a nice filling meal before a tiring concert!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent, and thats coming from a pub chef and restaurant manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Excellent, I can't find anything to pick fault with, from the minute we walked through the door to the moment we left it was excellent service, sumptuous, juicy, meaty food and free refills on soft drinks, what more could you want.
If staying at the airport up the road this is the place to come as it annihilates the competition and is vastly superior, my partner and I have worked within the trade for 30 years between us and this is one of the rare gems where the managers and the team get it absolutely spot on, possibly the best Toby Carvery in UK. One not to miss! (and that's coming from a very critical, very picky chef)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
hull
“Toby standard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal. Its everything you expect from a Toby Carvery. Great simple dinner - just a dinner when you need your veggies and meat and yorkie pud. Desserts simple choice and yummy. Exellent value and lovely friendly down to earth service - and importantly nice with the kids :-)

Visited August 2013