“Hotel & service worth recognition !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to 10% OFF Room Rate
Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Tenby, Wales, United Kingdom
“Hotel & service worth recognition !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently for a relatives weddings, I want to mention a few instances where the management & staff showed that they know how to offer great hotel service.
1.Myself and 2 others (whom had just arrived from France) at 11:30am, went straight to the hotel & asked if they had a room for us that early, which the lady on reception promptly replied yes, provided us with a room key, we dropped our stuff in the room and proceeded to the wedding.
2. I am a vegetarian and I was offered a selection of interesting dishes for my meal, Thank you.
3. During the entire day & evening all the staff demonstrated, courteous, professional & exceptional service. The Food & Beverage Manager was visible at all times & was attentive to everyone, how on earth he made it all look very easy, because he was working very hard.
4. Lastly, on check out, I was talking to a man called John who was working on reception & I informed him i was flying to Paris that morning and was in two minds about taking a taxi or parking at Birmingham airport, I decided to take a taxi, which he promptly organised and allowed me to leave my car in the hotel car park for 3 days until my return.
All these small things make a hotel worth remembering, so thank you to all, who not only made my families wedding day special but for the separate instances where the hotel staff made a very good impression on me !

Many Thanks
Anna-Marie Clarke

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Coventryquality, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Good Morning ... and thank you soooooo much for a fabulous posting of the Quality Hotel Coventry on Trip Advisor!!

All the Staff and the Management here would like you to be aware that this feedback is absolutely vital to our business and it assures us all that our hard work is worth it.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back here in 2013.

In the meantime,

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Di Minnis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Allesley, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you are thinking about getting married here then do...Diana is a lovely lady and she will look after you, when she posted our wedding confirmation she filled it with confetti.. This hotel does all those little touches which mean a lot. The Hotel and the staff made our wedding an unforgettable day!! The staffs are very helpful and go that extra mile to look after you. We were made to feel welcome every day we came. Everyone loved the food and said it was the best turkey they ever had!! Our wedding day was the Saturday but we didn’t leave till the Monday because we were so comfy we didn’t want to leave, thanks to Captain looking after all my family on the Sunday with turkey batches and food. Great Food. Thanks to all the staff at the quality hotel for being apart and helping us on making our wedding once of the best anyone has ever been too!! And not forgetting Andy what a top bloke, thanks for all you did on our wedding day and the months before our day!!
As we live nearby, we will be treating the hotel as a local place to go. We are all going to the Santa lunch in a few weeks, even the valentine’s meal... and maybe a christening party next year :) :) Thanks ever so much Mr & Mrs Edge XX

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello!!!!

Just a few lines to say a massive THANK YOU for posting these valuable comments on Trip Advisor.

Kerry, you, your new Husband, and your family are delightful and it was our biggest pleasure to host your fantastic Wedding. The months of planning clearly paid off as you were a very beautiful bride with a wonderfully themed Wedding that went off so smoothly. The Manor Suite at the Quality Hotel Coventry looked amazing and it was a fitting tribute to you.

It was a lovely surprise for me to arrive in to the Hotel on the Monday morning, 2 days later, and to see you and all the family still here!!!!! That in itself spoke volumes of how well the Wedding went.

So, here's to a happy 2013 and to seeing you all again soon.

Merry Christmas!

Di x

Ancona, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I usually overnight there for business every year for one or two nights. The hotel is not bad and recently it has been partly refurbished, therfore it depends which rooms you have.
It is about 30 minutes from Birmingham Airport.
At the morning you can find the classic english breakfast and for dinner the restaurant have various menu.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Good Morning!

Thank you so very much for taking the time and trouble of writing such a positive comment on this great site!!

The Staff and Management work very hard to achieve high standards at al times and such feedback is incredibly valuable.

We all look forward very much to welcoming you back to the Quality Hotel Coventry in 2013!!

In the meantime,

Merry Christmas!

coventry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

What can i say !! This Hotel is fantastic !! My Sister now Mrs Edge has had the best time of her life and you helped make that happen! The staff are all so hard working and soooo friendly! You are made to feel so at home you just dont want to leave and we ended up staying an extra night ! :)
We all never stopped laughing and crying together ! Made some brill memorys ! Defo going back and as i am only down the road, ill be popping up for a sunday roast as there dinners are lovely !! And rhe breaksfast is amazing !!
Also there is a lovely man there called Andy !! he is a great crack so funny!! Cheers to all the staff there for making my sisters , friends and familys day so amazing !! See you all soon!! Sinead and the family!! Xx

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Good Morning!!

May I offer you my huge and very sincere thanks for such a fabulous comment on this valuable Trip Advisor site.

Kerry made a beautiful bride and the room and all the months of planning the theme were sooooo worth it.... it was a fabulous Wedding.

We were all sad to see you leave on the Monday!!!!

However, we are looking forward to seeing you all again VERY SOON!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Di Minnis
Coventry, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Our sports club had its annual dinner here, when we arrived the room looked very nicely set out. I ordered a pint of bitter for me and a gin & tonic for my wife which came to £8.45 and my wife said she didnt think there was any gin in the glass. Next came the 3 course meal, very salty soup of a nondescript variety followed by 2 meagre slices of pork with hard roast potatoes and some barely cooked veg followed by some very nice apple pie and custard. Half way through the serving there was some sort of crisis in the kitchens, so one of the tables of 10 persons did not get their meal until everyone else had finished. Overall I have to say that the Quality Hotel did not live up to its name.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Good Morning

May I thank you very much for your time in commenting on Trip Advisor following an event you attended here at the Quality Hotel Coventry.

I have fully liaised with the Organiser of the evening you attended who I should add is now in regular contact with me, and who has graciously accepted a fabulous raffle prize for your Club's funds. This prize was offered as a gesture of both goodwill and as a measure of our sincere apologies.

I trust my response goes someway to say how important your valuable booking was to all the Staff and Management here.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently stayed at this Hotel the Rooms have recently been refurbished to a good standard. the staff were helpful and ploite. Bar was coforttable informal. food was great. All round great value for money

Room Tip: Rear facing rooms are Quieter