“Lovely meal but...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 401 restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Asiana restaurant is a new and chic dining experience, spread over two floors, and offering the finest indian cuisine cooked by our partner and award winning chef Anjum. Having a bar and lounge downstairs and a separate dining area with another bar upstairs allowing a perfect setting for your parties and celebrations. So come and enjoy your evening with us As we aim to take you on a journey of goodness.
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Just wanted to leave a quick review of the Indian Restaurant, can't fault the service or cleanliness of this place, the food was very fresh and very tasty but my only grip was that the curry was a little on the greasy side, don't let this put you off going as it was my only first visit as I usually eat at the Indiana on Beake Ave. I certainly will try it again and will try a different meal next time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal again as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Once again I have enjoyed a lovely meal beautifully presented and tasting wonderful, staff as ever very polite best bit being you never feel rushed as you do in some restaurants well done see you again soon

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Asiana_Restaurant363, General Manager at Asiana restaurant, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you Tracy for a wonderful feedback. We value every single customer and appreciate their time here is to indulge and relax and enjoy the experience. Your satisfaction is our passion.
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

In my past i've been a professional food taster/developer and a restaurant manager and ever since i've been a very discerning restaurant customer. I highly recommend Asiana.
Upsides:
- Food quality and choice is excellent. Staff are very capable of explaining and recommending dishes and will tailor them if you ask them to.
- Service is friendly and personal.
- The restaurant is well decorated and clean.
- Takeaway and delivery are available.
Downsides:
- The location is in a bit of a run down row of shops, but please see past this, it doesn't reflect what you get on the inside.
- Sometimes it's a smidgen too bright in there to create the perfect atmosphere, though this is me being very picky. (Asiana guys, if you're reading this - please take note!)
- It's very popular, so book to get a table at the weekend, they will try and accommodate you if you just walk in, but you may struggle to get in (give it a try though, it's worth it!)

Overall, a very good feed in a nice environment with very friendly service. A must try!

• Visited June 2013
Newport, United Kingdom
“Simply amazing indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Simply amazing Indian cuisine!
we visited last weekend and the experience was great. The restaurant is really nice and modern, but what makes this special is the food.
The staff there were very helpful and recommended food that I would normally not have chosen. It was the BEST Indian I have ever had and not that expensive either.
Visit if you can because I cant recommend it enough.
Thanks

“Average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I went here for valentines day and to be honest I did expect better food.
For starters I had a prawn purée, it was quite tasty although a bit big for a starter- not that I'm complaining but I couldn't manage to finish my main meal which was a chicken jalfrezi with boiled rice. The curry tasted a bit burnt as did the rice which I couldn't understand since rice is boiled! I'm glad I had a big starter otherwise I would have left starving, please at least test the food before dishing it out Asiana!

• Visited February 2013