An excellent hotel,located ideally for the M6/M42 and M5 motorways. The room was excellent, all the usual amenities although would have liked a fridge instead of the trouser press. The room was excellent value for money - especially as it was a mid week. The book early and save deal was great. Restaurant was a little pricey and service rather slow on the night I ate at the hotel. Portion sizes were not brilliant either ( only 4 potato wedges for a meal with a small chicken breast - OK for kids I guess but not an adult meal!). Ate elsewhere on the second night - lots of choices in the vicinity.
Would stayhere again when next in the area - I like the Holiday Inn chain/brand so would always choose it if an option.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Coventry m6, Junction 2 Hotel Coventry
- Holiday Inn - Coventry m6, Junction 2 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Coventry
- Coventry Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of England the Holiday Inn Coventry M6 J2 is a spacious purpose built hotel with air conditioning and high speed internet access. The hotel is situated on the outskirts of the historic city of Coventry. It enjoys a prime location benefiting from the motorway networks of the M6, the M1 and the M69. The Holiday Inn Coventry is only a 15 minute drive from Birmingham Airport and also a 15 minute drive from the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (NEC). Coventry City Football Club's stadium, the Ricoh Arena, is just an 8 minute drive. They have hosted concerts like Oasis and Take That, the Rugby EDF Energy Cup Semi-Finals and the Midlands Motor Show. Also located beneath the arena is the 36m Isle of Capri Casino offering gaming and entertainment. The hotel is a perfect base for exploring Coventry and Warwickshire. Just a short drive from the hotel you can visit the historic castles of Kenilworth and Warwick, the stately homes and gardens at Stoneleigh Abbey and Coombe Abbey. For the motor enthusiast there is Silverstone and Mallory Park motor racing circuits, Coventry Transport Museum and the Heritage Motor Centre all within easy reach. Back in the hotel after a day exploring indulge yourself in our Spirit Health Club with Swimming Pool, before dining in our contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn - Coventry M6, Junction 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.