Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights as attending a convention in coventry centre, its not far from the train station about 5-10 minutes walk, the rooms were clean and modern and was adequate in size. The bathroom was nice too, we diddnt have breakfast but sampled the bar which was reasonably priced and the staff were very friendly , and a great plus is that it was cheap,
We booked through the hotel for the special 3 night break which was excellent value ,my only concern was when we went to leave they did overcharge us slightly explaining this was because of the "convention rates" unfortunatly i did not have the booking confirmation on me to prove i had been quoted differently but they did offer to refund me if i e-mailed the confirmation to them.
overall it was a good hotel and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Coventry Centre Hotel Coventry
- Ibis Coventry Centre Hotel
- Accor Coventry Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Coventry Centre is ideally located in the historic centre of Coventry, a short stroll from the busy shopping districts, 5 min walk from train station and 10 minutes by train or 20 by car car from Birmingham NEC. The hotel has 89 en-suite rooms with double showers, air cooling system, free wifi and tea and coffee making facilities. It has a restaurant open on most weekdays and a snack menu serving warm food 24/7. There is also a bar open day and night and private on site car parking available for additional charge (£3 per vehicle per day). Wireless Internet is available in the hotel free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Ibis Coventry Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.