“Dont beleive all you read!!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel

You added Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel to your Saves list
Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Wigston Road | Walsgrave On Sowe, Coventry CV2 2SD, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
ADDITIONAL £4 DISCOUNT
Ranked #31 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
duns
“Dont beleive all you read!!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and i stayed here for four nights from 5-9 sept 2013 and having booked and paid i read reviews which filled me with dread. I phoned hotel and spoke to the manager who assured me that it wasnt as bad as some of the reviews made out. We booked in at reception to be met with a friendly receptionist. Upon opening the room we were pleasantly surprised to find a good room which, Although small was clean and comfortable with a good clean bed. The bathroom was clean with a good shower and bath in it (the comment by louloubug88 about the yellow scum was funny as it was part of the tile pattern and not a sign on poor housekeeping.) The room was done every day by housekeeping with clean towels giving every day. Breakfast was decent with choice of cereals and fruit juice, toast, croissants and a cooked breakfast which was served HOT everytime. Overall we paid £142 for four nights B&B which was great value compared to the likes of Travelodge. We will certinly stay here again if back down this way.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
manager_coventry, General Manager at Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your feedback on our guest amenities. We are always looking to improve our guest experiences and your feedback has been useful.

If we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future please do contact us directly coventry@premiereclasse.com for the best available deals.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Budapest, Hungary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I needed a hotel somewhere close to the motorway, and this was a perfect location for that. It was also very cheap with some promotion. I think the price (£39 per double per night) was just right for the quality of the hotel. The room and the bathroom were rather worn-out, didn’t make a nice impression. And there was only one socket in the whole room, found after an annoying research (it was hidden behind the TV). The breakfast was rather poor as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your taking the time to post your review.

Thank you for your feedback and please be reassured that we take these feedback and these issues have been addressed with the head of department. We are always looking to improve our guest experiences and your feedback has been useful.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I had to work in coventry for the week the reception area/restaurant area is the best part its clean and modern however I was a bit taken a back when I got to the room. I understand for a budget hotel you don't get much in decor but green carpets with white and peach walls with bad paint job isn't a great start. There were marks on the carpet and a lollipop stuck to the floor. The chair was broken, no soaps in bathroom. Above the bath the ceiling and walls had black mould and the tiles were covered with a yellow scum. Not nice at all! I went to reception to ask about the shutter and was told well you either get shutter or curtains. Your shutter is broke so you have curtains rather than fix them??? Which by the way they were all torn. Then I was told mine was one of the best rooms so thought it was pointless complaining about the rest of it. The room wasn't cleaned the whole week I was there. I had to request fresh towels. I was the only girl there at one point surround by work men which I wouldn't suggest and was woken up most nights. One morning I thought id try a cooked breakfast which they managed to make in the time I made a tea which will give you some idea of the quality. Not a nice place at all Maybe if your on a stag/ hen do otherwise avoid!!! Oh I think that lollipop might still be there though!!

• Stayed August 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was looking for a budget hotel and found one. I was curious to see what you got for a shade over £30 and, to be honest, I got what I paid for. Everything worked in the room. The access from outside was unexpected and, because it was hot, it was stuffy. The cooked breakfast at £3.90 was good value, even if it was cold. All in all, it was value for money but I'm not sure I would use it if I wasn't on my own.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Medway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed there for one night. I am on a Gluten Free diet and they went to lots of trouble to ensure that I had a good breakfast. I was really impressed.
Although the place looked a little tatty and the carpet was a little marked, the rest of the room/bathroom was spotless and comfortable.
I wish them all the very best for the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

this is the most run down disgrace of an hotel i have never stayed in! we was put in this hotel as a last minute deal. and even for the price is too dear for the deal you get when attending this hotel. firstly you are greeted by caravans and stray dogs running around the place, the reception area is possiby the cleanest part of the hotel, do not be fooled by this. the rooms are unsafe - my door did not even need the plastic key card to get in, you could open from outside - so unsafe. my friends room had ants in the bath and the desk, another had a black damp roof in the bath and the room smelt of wee. instead of curtains you have shutters (shop shutters that you have to put down yourself) maybe if your unlucky like our group you will get windows that dont even lock! the bedcovers had dirty marks like these had not been washed for weeks. we stayed all of 5 mins before traveling 100 miles back home ! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone!!! the hotel and rooms are disgusting.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

hull
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 7 months, yes that long!! Had a contracting Job nearby and this place was ideal, at different stages I had between 3 to 8 rooms ( up to 15 people at one stage) and they always took care of us. Ok the rooms are tired but you cannot get anything like it for the price, premier inn is about 30 quid a night dearer. And if you've come to see a show or something then I suggest you stump up and stay there, but for contractors this is as good as it gets for the money

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible.

Been to Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel? Share your experiences!