Here on a business trip for a 4 night stay. This is a really nice hotel in a rural area, set in large gardens and not too far from the centre of Coventry with easy access to the motorways.
The hotel has the old building and a new complex built to the side, most of us were in the new buildings and they were all very clean, tastefully decorated and comfortable.
Just a short walk from the hotel we found a fantastic pub (not sure of the name but it was on the road towards coventry) which had the biggest food menu I have ever seen - at the end of the menu it said to ask if there was something you wanted that was not on the menu and they would get it for you! We ate in this pub every night as the food was great. Because of this we only had breakfast at the hotel which was very good.
Really enjoyed my stay here and would not hesitate to return to this hotel for a weekend break.
Staff were all great and could not have been more helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Ansty Hall is a grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to 1678 and set in 8 acres of grounds in the rolling Warwickshire countryside. 62 bedrooms, restaurant, meetings and conferences for up to 140 delegates, corporate activities, weddings, family events, banquets, festive events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Macdonald Ansty Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry