This is a very good hotel with lovely on-site facilities including a leisure centre and spa tucked away in a business park with easy access to several nearby restaurants and a 10 minute drive to city centre. The rooms are good but nothing spectacular. It is clean and maintained to high standards with freeview tv. It has on-site bar, Starbucks coffee shop and a business suite with free parking facilities. The rooms are priced reasonably but the food and drinks are expensive and not really value for money. However it is a good base for a one night stay with friends or family if you are looking for more than just a place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Urban Resort Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry