Ok not luxury but I booked ahead and got a great room rate of £69 per night. Check in was quick and all staff are well trained and very polite. Room was tidy, bright and clean. Was on my own on business so ate around 6.30pm in the verve restaurant. Had smoked salmon followed by one of the best rump steaks I've ever had. They do an early bird offer so if your sat before 7pm the food is discounted to encourage early diners, total cost was around £16 which for the quality represented excellent value... Only issue was I asked for a salad instead of chips with my steak and was served lettuce leaves only drizzled with a loose mustard type mayonnaise... Would have been nice to have had a mixed salad!
The hotel is situated a couple of miles out of the city centre on Coventry business park so limited options if you wish to dine outside the hotel. The the price great place to stay and I will again....
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your stay is for business or for leisure welcome to more than just a hotel, welcome to De Vere VILLAGE Coventry. Comfortable bedrooms, state of the art Health and Fitness Club, fantastic restaurant, great pub, welcoming Starbucks Coffee House, Healthworks wellness and beauty, The Hub meeting and conference centre, VILLAGE live party nights and a Velocity Fitness Shop. Throw in free 10mb Wi-fi throughout the hotel and over 300 free car parking spaces – no other hotel company gives you more than VILLAGE hotels. Live life to the full in the Midlands. This beautiful part of the country is packed with exciting historical sites, breathtaking countryside and attractive cities. Attractions close by include Shakespeare's Stratford upon Avon, Warwick Castle, Coventry Cathedral, Royal Leamington Spa, Drayton Manor theme park and zoo and Cadburys World. The NEC is just 9 miles away with easy access from the nearby Cranley train station that stops outside the NEC. Coventry Airport is just 6 miles away. The hotel has 146 comfortable and well appointed bedrooms, all are equipped with flat screen TV’s with Sky Sports and other satellite entertainment channels. The Sealy ZZZzzz bed is exclusive to VILLAGE and is a guaranteed perfect night’s sleep. VILLAGE Health & Fitness Club is a full size state of the art health club with a 25-metre pool and an extensive range of first class equipment plus an Aerobics Studio. If you are staying at the hotel then you have free access to the health and fitness club*. Children’s swimming times and health club restrictions apply. VERVE grill is a stylish restaurant without pretense, fabulous food and service to match, serving an enticing range of dishes and an unrivaled selection of stunning steaks. VICTORY pub & kitchen serves delicious Great British pub grub and has a fantastic range of delicious burgers to choose from. It's a classic sports bar with luxury furnishings and big screen entertainment including 3D TV. Victory pub & kitchen is the perfect place to watch the big match by night or day, or to meet with friends and colleagues at the start, middle or end of a busy day, or night. Best of all you won’t find inflated prices for all your favourite brand beers, wines and spirits. Healthworks wellness and beauty centre offer a range of treatments using ESPA, St Tropez and Jessica products. Velocity Shop stocks everything from gym apparel to health supplements to swimming trunks, so if you fancy a workout but are missing some vital gym kit Velocity Shop should be your first stop. No other hotel group gives you more, Welcome to more at VILLAGE hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De Vere Village Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.