The whole concept is wrong, the hotel is an integral part of the Football Stadium and just dont seem right. The room doubles up as a hospitality box on match days and a hotel room at other times.
Anyway, it is a pretty average hotel, room was quite large and fairly clean. Its really could do with a refurb as most of the furniture was tatty and damaged. But for the price we paid it was ok. No way would it be worth anymore than £50 per night. Yet the normal price is double that. Would I stay here again? Probably if The Premier Inn was more expensive like this time.
The good thing this has over Premier Inns is the WiFi is free here.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere At The Ricoh Arena Hotel Coventry
- De Vere At The Ricoh Arena Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two minutes from M6 Junction 3 and the motorway network, we are ideally positioned for both business and leisure. Whatever your reason for visiting the Coventry area, there is nowhere better to stay than The DeVere Hotel at The Ricoh Arena. Business-Whether you are attending an event here at the Ricoh Arena or nearby NEC/LG Arena, or The Heart of England Conference Centre, our location could not be better suited your needs. Onsite facilities cater for small meetings for 10 delegates or a larger event of up to 6,000; with state of the art technology and competitive Day Delegate and 24 hour rates available.With 121 hotel bedrooms to choose from consisting of 'Pitch View' double rooms, family and executive rooms, as well as various suites. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, en-suite, Sky TV and our famous 'Sealy Beds' for a wonderful nights sleep!Leisure-Visiting the onsite Casino, Ricoh Arena, LG Arena, Shakespeare Country, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick Castle, Transport Museum, Planet Ice Arena, Coventry Cathedral and much more!All you need is under one roof - Singers Bistro offers a range of freshly prepared British classic dishes, fine wines, lagers and beers and a children’s menu for the little ones! A freshly cooked breakfast is served 7 days a week. The DeVere Hotel at The Ricoh Arena really is the ideal venue for business or leisure (hen, stag or celebration parties catered for or just to have a great time at the weekend with friends or family) FREE (valid I.D. required) entry into the on-site G Casino. There is a casino team on hand to help the first time casino visitor get the most enjoyment out of their first experience. If the Casino is not for you why not stay the weekend and experience the live entertainment at "Lady G’s SHOW BAR!" Situated on site within the casino, with Tribute acts and fun events taking place every weekend.Free Wi-Fi for hotel guests and business users, FREE car parking.T&C's: All Bookings can be cancelled up to 14.00 on the day of arrival with the exception of Advance Purchase / Non Refundable rates, these can be cancelled but no refunds will be given PLEASE NOTE: Check in and out times vary on nights prior to and the night of a Stadium event. Pitch View Rooms the night prior to a Stadium event, checkout time is 08.00 in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your De Vere Hotel at the Ricoh Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.