“Excellent for our meeting” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #227 of 427 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: English, British, Pub, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Binley. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings - including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Coventry's favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Burnley
“Excellent for our meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I only hired a room for a business meeting, but it was really very good. Hannah who looked after us had set the room up with unlimited tea/coffe and cordials and loads of sweeties.

Really helpful and the food at lunch was the usual Toby Carvery but it was really nicely done and dried up as you sometimes get.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Lovely roasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My friend and I decided to use my 2 carveries plus soup or ice cream for £12.50 voucher. I had the soup which was chicken mulligatawney delicious, we both had slice of each of the roasts which were gammon, beef, turkey and pork and I had all of the trimmings and veg, unfortunately my friend could not have the yorkshire pud or cauliflower cheese has she is a coeliac, the staff were quite knowledgeable about her condition and she was really happy with their help. She then had the ice cream. A red wine and white wine spritzer made the perfect afternoon We both agreed a great bargain meal
The staff are really helpful and friendly

• 5 of 5 stars Food
West Midlands
“WHAT A FEAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went to the Carvery in Binley full of intrepidation- only to have a realy enjoyable experience.The staff were polite and helpful and although extremely busy were always courteous.The food was really good and with such a high turnover also very fresh.The range of meats available was excellent and also catered for the vegetarians amongst us.A very enjoyable meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cheshire, England
“Does what is says on the tin!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a regular at Toby Carvery's and would normally stay well away. I don't have a problem with this brand it's just about choice where I live. Having said that, I stayed at the Binley Travel Lodge and thought I'd pop in for dinner. The place was busy and given the £5.99 Carvery's menu it wasn't that surprising so had a glass of Shiraz while I waited before shown to my table. The food was not that bad actually, I had normal size plate (I know, they do offer bigger) with Gammon and Beef and just a choice of veg and gravy.

I really enjoyed it, the Carvery chef looked a bit jaded, no doubt by those whinging about no carrots or enough fresh roasties and then tutting cos there're not getting (expletive deletive) Michelin star service and food for £5.99!!!!

Good stuff, worth a go for £5.99 or go to TGI Fridays down the road for a burger and a coke for nearly £20...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Nice carvery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Visited this Toby carvery last Sunday. The restaurant was busy, but that is to be expected on a Sunday at a Carvery! We sat in the bar area and had a drink while waiting for a table. Once we were seated our order was taken, and we queued up to get the food. There was 4 meats on offer: pork, turkey, gammon and beef, along with a good variety of vegetables and gravies. The food was very good, a standard carvery meal on a Sunday is about £9.00.

The staff were polite, and the restaurant clean, on a whole a very pleasant meal.