“Decent” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I go tgi Fridays regularly, I usually order their jack Daniels chicken wings to share and fries as I find that is the best on the menu. I also love their BBQ spare ribs but I am not keen on the burgers they are not at all special! I love the range of cocktails and every single cocktail I have tasted is lovely, especially the 'June bug'. Atmosphere is very noisy and some days your seated straight away, where as other days you are having to wait 90 minutes just for a table! Overall it's satisfactory!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

kidderminster
“Good food & great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been here many times sometimes with just my Wife & sometimes in a larger group. Normally you are seated quickly but Friday & Saturday evenings can be quite a bit longer. The fact you cant book in advance can be a real pain. All members of staff are very helpful & extremely friendly. The menu has plenty of choice although my favourite is the starter of the Jack Daniels sesame chicken. Sometimes you can have a bit of a wait for your food order to be taken or for your food to be brought to you although its a good place to just sit back & enjoy your drink. Prices are not cheap but the food is worth it.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I went here on my 21st. With my friends the food was lovely jack daniels sauce is beautiful! I didnt pay for mine but my partner looked happy when paying which is a good signs. Our waiter was soo friendly and sang happy birthday to me. Which could be intimidating singing to a table of big black men and us ladies.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Reasonable place, lovely food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Have had a few meals here, the food is awesome, the staff are very friendly, the drinks and food are a little pricey. The atmosphere is nice and pleasant. I would recommend a visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beckermet, United Kingdom
“Nice food but deafening music”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Went for a meal last night. The service and food were good although the heavy rock music was completely over the top and made us just want to eat up and get out! I was with my 21 yr old daughter and she found it also too loud. We know TGI's is a lively place but the music was just a bit too lively for enjoyable dining.

Visited April 2013