Possibly the ugliest building in Birmingham!
However, the inside was clean, modern and welcoming. It was certainly a surprise compared with the outside. Parking is very easy and there are plenty of spaces.
our room was one of the inside rooms ( the hotel looks like a doughnut from above) and was very very hot. We turned the radiator off straight away but the room in general was very hot, stuffy and not somewhere you wanted to go back to. Ideal for someone who likes to sleep in a hot room.
Breakfast was fresh and hot. Plenty of choice, as you would expect.
Overall, great central location. But we would make sure we have one of the outside rooms next time. As the inside rooms are dark, hot and small. Two small for two adults to stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Strathallan, Birmingham Hotel
- Menzies Strathallan, Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Menzies Strathallan Birmingham
- Menzies Strathallan Hotel Birmingham
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Menzies Strathallan, Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.