Stayed here for 2 nights since attending a conference at the ICC. For a premier inn, it was pricey at £166 for 2 nights including breakfast but was still cheaper than the other hotels nearby.
This place used to have free parking but now is £5 per 24 hours. You needs coins to pay at the machine since it doesn't accept notes but does take cards though.
No restaurant onsite but there are plenty of restaurant within 5-10 mins walk.
Breakfast was reasonable including continental breakfast spread and cooked breakfast to order.
Rooms were the usual premier inn but the bed was quite hard so wasn't overtly comfortable but still managed to get sleep.
Currently the hotel is having renovation work (I did know this before I booked) and the workmen start at 8 am, so no sleep ins if you need to.
Overall it served it's purpose for the location. Price and uncomfortable bed gives it 4 stars instead of 5.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel Birmingham
- Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
- Premier Inn Birmingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superb city centre hotel is situated in the heart of Birmingham Broad Street, a few minutes walk from the Icc, Nia, National Sea Life Centre and a 15 minute walk from the iconic Bullring. Ideally located for business and leisure guests with easy access to local attractions and motorways. Our Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) hotel has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and onsite breakfast serving 'All You Can Eat' Premier & Continental breakfasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.