“Good location, a little tired for the price!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place

You added Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place to your Saves list
Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   80 Broad Street, Birmingham B15 1AU, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £63
Ranked #19 of 138 Hotels in Birmingham
North Yorkshire
“Good location, a little tired for the price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed in lots of Premier inns and in general they are very good. The staff, cleanliness & food were all good as usual. I just felt the rooms were a little tired for £100 a night, (I'm guessing the price hike is becuase of the Xmas markets/shopping etc)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Ed H ,

Thank you very much for sharing your views on Premier Inn, Brindley Place with us and that you chose to stay with us in the first place. I am happy that you enjoyed our good location, friendly staff and tasty breakfast, however I do apreciate that our building is quite old and there might be some wear and tear issues in some of the rooms. On the bright side we have already started refurbishing some of our rooms and there are plans for major refurb to take place this year. And you are right, with X-mas times hotels in the area are very busy and that's why rates are a bit higher than usual.

I do hope that this doesn't put you off from staying with us and that we see you again soon.

Marta Gavrailova

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Visited for tattoo at NIA drove down this time ,good for parking,staff told us what date and what we came to see in 2011.Good breakfast hot and tasty.Good value and friendly staff, close to nia so no problem finding way there.Nice clean bed , always a pleasure.

Room Tip: Ask for room at the back
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear James B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Brindley Place and also providing us with your feedback. I am happy that our team were friendly to you and that you indulged in our great value All You Can Eat Premier Breakfast. It is great that you enjoyed our central location and you were close to where you needed to go.

I will pass your comments to our team and hope that you do choose to stay with us again next time you are visiting Birmingham

Hereford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

One night stop for a NIA show - previously used China Town for another show. They catered well (disabled room) for all our needs and requests. The staff were very helpful & knowlegabe including the best wheel chair rote from the hotel to the NIA avboiding the cobbles!!! Overall I would rate this hotel and will use it in future when in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Stephen F,
Thank you for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place as you place to stay. I am glad to hear that we catered well for you and I do appreciate the fact that having mobility difficulties can be frustrating if the right environment and team are not there to help. I am very pleased that our team at Brindley Place did enough to help you with directions and the best route to go to the NIA.

I do hope that there weren't any issues throughout your stay and that you choose to stay with us again next time you are in Birmingham.

Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had a one night quick stopover before collecting elder son from Uni for the weekend - never been to Birmingham before but found all of the staff encountered very friendly and helpful, walking distance from the Bullring and no problem parking at the hotel. After having a disturbed night (noise from an evidently not-so sleepy guest above me!) the Reception staff immediately offered to reimburse me and we had an excellent breakfast - the full English was served hot and various items well cooked, and I was more then happy with continental choice of bakery items, cereals and fresh juices etc which was priced at £5! Well worth it. The bed was really comfy, felt like a memory foam mattress, clear instructions in the room for heating, although a bit worn the decor and bathroom were perfectly clean and overall a very good nights stay (even with the disturbance!). I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a higher floor room if I stayed again
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear jaynenssy ,

I would like to take the opportunity and thank you for choosing to stay with us. At Premier Inn, Brindley Place, we believe that feedback is essential for a successful and guest friendly hotel, thus I am happy to read such a detailed review and such a great feedback. I am very happy that you found our location suitable and staff service excellent and friendly.

I do regret to hear that you have been disturbed by noise from other guests, although it's great that our reception team managed to resolve the problem for you. I do hope that the hot and tasty All You Can Eat Premier Breakfast made up for it and this incident won't put you off from staying with us again!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

this premier inn is in a excellent location for the NIA and ICC and the main shopping area of Birmingham , its a 10 minute walk through nice surroundings to the NIA and ICC its location near to the canal area and close resturaunts make it a excellent place to stay for a show or shopping weekend .You know what to expect from a premier inn and this does not let the brand down the full English breakfast is great value and you are spoilt for choice the staff are friendly and helpful and knowledgable good location short walk from new street station

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear diytudor,

Thank you for taking time to write this review on Premier Inn, Brindley Place. It's great to hear that our location suited you so well and also that we have fulfilled the Premier Inn standards that you expected in regards to tasty breakfast, and helpful staff.

I do hope that you enjoyed your time in Birmingham and you visit us again soon!

Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was my first stay in a Premier Inn after spending years staying at the 'other' low cost hotel group. I was not disappointed and will always seek the Premier Inns out in future and have indeed stayed in others.

The double bed was large and really comfortable, a bad bed can make my back awful but this was really great and I had no problems.

The breakfast was delicious and plenty of it. I would recommend this hotel.

It was a good 20 min walk from the station but it was in a good location for bars and clubs etc

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Adrienne43,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you choosing to stay with Premier Inn, Brindley Place. It's delightful that you picked us among many other budget hotels in the area and that your experience was pleasant enough for you to seek Premier Inns in the future.

I am also very happy that you slept well in our comfy beds and found breakfast delicious and plentiful.

I do really hope that you book with us again next time you fancy a getaway.

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Saw Spanish Riding School at the NIA. This Premier Inn is really central and a short walk away from the NIA across the canal. Rooms large and clean. Beds really comfy and 30 minutes free Wifi. Free parking too. Just don't stay in a room on the Car Park side of the hotel as the sound proofing is not good enough to protect you from the comings and goings of cars and delivery vehicles and their drivers.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room on the Car Park side of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Lynne H,

Thank you for taking time to write this review and for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place. I do hope that you had an amazing time at the Spanish Riding School show in the NIA and that the location was convenient enough for you.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfy beds and additional facilities at site and please don't forget that next time you can request a different room by phoning up. I do really hope that the noise from our car park hasn't disturbed your sleep.

Hopefully, we will be seeing you again before X-mas!

Marta Gavrailova

Been to Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street - Brindley Place? Share your experiences!