“Just as what I had in Taiwan” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian fusion, Tea Room, Taiwanese
Dining options: Dessert
Dining options: Dessert
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Just as what I had in Taiwan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is the first and the only one I ever found to produce the local (from Taiwan) bubble tea. The originality of the bubble milk tea is from Taiwan, however, I never ever found to have a proper one in UK since I lived here for eight years. Other bubble tea shops may provide similar flavor but they will never be the same as this shop. This is because this shop locally come from Taiwan. Finally, I found them. I am really glad they are available in UK now.

This is the local, original bubble milk tea!

• Visited September 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Bubble tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I've been there a few times and have tried a few flavours and the drinks were always delicious. Then this morning I went to another place just because I was in the Chinese quarter and let me tell you that the drinks we had this morning in that other cafe were rather dissappointing. They tasted artificial and were so sweet and sickly we didn't finish them. We will definitely go back to BoboQ next time. My 4 year old daughter loves the popping bubbles and has begged me to go back.
I'd also like to say that the staff is very friendly and helpful: they know their products and will help you choose the perfect drink. I can't wait for BoboQ to start making the waffles they promise on their menu ;)

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Midlands
“Great Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our first go at UK bubble tea, really loved it. The staff made the experience very accessible, will be back as a nice change to coffee.

• Visited August 2013
“Best in Birmingham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

The best bubble tea in Birmingham! The best looking interior, too. Whether you have tried bubble tea before or not I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
“Very nice bubble tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife is from Taiwan and we both love this place! We have been here many times. Nice environment and delicious drink!

• Visited August 2013