“Excellent function room party & casino exerience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 160 Attractions in Birmingham
Birmingham, United Kingdom
91 attraction reviews
“Excellent function room party & casino exerience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Attended a 40th birthday party in the fucnction room. Staff were top notch and on the ball. Casino staff on the ball and professional. Place impeccably clean.

Visited April 2013

Redditch
“Fantastic Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a fabulous night, Broadway Casino Celebrating the Chinese New Year, great Atmosphere, fab buffet, love the bar and had so much fun on the roulette! Would highly recommend it !!!

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Have your chips and the rest....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went to this fab place to celebrate Chinese New Year with a party of girlfriends. . I was a little aprehensive at first 'cos this was my first real visit to a "grand city casino" although I had been to Las Vegas & played the slot machines - I hadn't got a clue how to gamble for real and I imagined lots of "James Bond " type stuff going on lol.
My worries were totally alleviated when we were greeted by the MD & his charming wife (I know - I couldn't believe it either!!! but it was Chinese New Year) - I don't think they personally greet everyone all the time because the place was buzzing with people (great atmosphere) !.
The decor was amazing and the staff so friendly and welcoming - we were given a demonstration on one of the gambling tables and let spin the wheel - great fun !!! there was no pressure to gamble either . We had drinks at the bar and there was a mouth watering chinese buffet to help ourselves to!
Then a Chinese style Dragon came out with a cabbage in it's mouth - after some fantastic dance type moves it tossed the cabbage into the air and whoever caught it was promised good luck for the rest of the year.
I know this was a special occasion - but I highly recommend a visit as a special evening out - a great welcome awaits you.

Visited February 2013