“Excellent tour” 5 of 5 stars

Birmingham, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Excellent tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Don't be fooled into thinking that this brewery isn't worth a visit because it is based in a factory unit rather than being an old fashioned traditional brewery. Our tour lasted over 2 hours during which co-owner and brewer Mark Arnott-Job gave us a potted history of the brewery and how their beers were named, provided copious samples of their range of beers, and showed us the brewing process. It was entertaining and informative, and an excellent way to spend a Friday evening. Well done for the tour and the beer!!

Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida
40 attraction reviews
“Great small micro Brewery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had seen this on the attractions for Birmingham and my Mom and I like to go to Brewery tours in the places we visit. We walked to the Brewery from the city center of Birmingham and had a little bit of trouble finding the place but if you follow the directions they send you on the confirmation email you shouldn't have a problem. I was using a navigation system and it kept telling me I was in the right place but it ended up being one more block up the street. Once we got to the Brewery Mark was awesome and funny and kept topping up the beers which is always a good thing. Mark is very nice, laid back and over all very helpful. This is a small micro brewery so don't expect a big place with a big tour. This was a nice change of pace to see how small companies actually make their beer. I would recommend anyone to take 2 hrs for the tour and check it out.

Visited April 2013
Kidderminster
“Two Towers Brewery Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My trip to the Two Tower brewery was a gift from my son and daughter.As a real ale drinker I found it very interesting and as an added bonus there was tasting the ale.
Our tour guide Mark was very knowledgable about Birmingham and its brewing history. As it is a true micro brewery in a small unit on an industrial estate don't expect flashy extras. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would Recommend it to all ages both male and female

Visited April 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The Hobbit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

i bought a tour for 2 with Living social deals,me and my mate arrived at this small factory unit in Hockley, not nowing what to expect when we saw the brewery. Mark the Host made us all welcome and started the tour of with a Beer, he then talked us through how they came to name the beers, and then we had a top up of another beer then he went on to talk about the brewing process. We then had another top up of beer and he answered questions about the beers and the small group were jovial and entertaining. we then had another beer, Overall a highly entertaining 2.5 hours and excellent value for money. Also bottles of the popular beers to purchase afterwards at very reasonable prices. its a must for any Beer lover.

Visited March 2013
Malaga, Spain
“Two Towers Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

What a lovely surprise this turned out to be! Mark, the guide, explained the different beers that the small brewery make. He was funny and informative and more than willing to be interrupted to answer any questions. We had 2 pints of different beer and the chance to buy more bottled beer at the end..which we did! We met a great bunch of people and really enjoyed the whole experience. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013